rambovanhardnut

Accept your fate you bums.

when i played steven....i lost  6-0....he wasnt on PA3. i know for a fact. he is just incredible at football games. 

accept your fate. we cannot become what we are not. im really good looking, but im only 5 foot 8. it took me a long time to accept i would never be 6 foot. and im glad. imagine how much pussy i would have smashed? everything happens for a reason.

so lets put all this talk to bed and admire the league winner.

Nah he was on PA2/3 against me. Power bar was barely half full for long range passes & all passes were like homing missiles.

Played MyClub enough to spot the difference. 

Never said I had a problem with it though, if he wants to do it then fair f**ks to him. 

Just won't be playing against them. Would rather give away the default win.

Not bothered with pa, u still gotta be fairly decent for that to make a difference, which of course impacts in the prem. But dnt really bother me.

But its the manner 1 plays, f**k and thats comin from sum1 who enjoys direct counters, but there is a limit, spamming the same play and barrage of just whacking the ball forward. Horrible for pen, brilliant 4 myclub

6 minutes ago, venom984 said:

Not bothered with pa, u still gotta be fairly decent for that to make a difference, which of course impacts in the prem. But dnt really bother me.

But its the manner 1 plays, f**k and thats comin from sum1 who enjoys direct counters, but there is a limit, spamming the same play and barrage of just whacking the ball forward. Horrible for pen, brilliant 4 myclub

lets leave mark out of this.

i seen  one full game with  mark and  steve  and  he played  very well so did mark, his play  overall was good , nothing  wrong imo

think  some  buds  might not be as good as they think   just saying !  haha!!

the best game  i seen since  i joined was  venom and clark  4-5 superb attacking  game   great fun (thats  what  its all  about  ye!)

great thread  @rambovanhardnut   haha!!!  the place  was getting  stale 

You're not good looking.

You're a midget.

You're a bum. 

With Daz on this, play enough myclub to know.  Can see it on my game, the second half especially.  Great player none the less, don’t think he’d beat rob/Dob in the Prem if he didn’t go PA2 though. 

The sneaky bit is that pre season he was PA1 in all our friendlies; then went to 2 for the league match :threaten: 

Anybody actually asked him what PA he uses ?

On FLM he was always accused of using custom tactics , truth was that he was just far better than everyone else.

He plays to win , like the majority of people here.

Knowing Steve he will have done this PA thing to get in your heads :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Tazarr said:

Anybody actually asked him what PA he uses ?

On FLM he was always accused of using custom tactics , truth was that he was just far better than everyone else.

He plays to win , like the majority of people here.

Knowing Steve he will have done this PA thing to get in your heads :lol: 

Yeah. I agree.

Just a good player with a winning mentality/approach.

Op talks about smashing jack and Danny and then Pes 

And the geeks you blokes  are talk about pa2  

ffs :facepalm:

ps: I'm 6ft and the product of a mixed marriage which made me irresistible to the opposite sex , that's before I started making 17 different noises from my bed to the toilet you understand 

But yes I've nailed more pulses than Sunzi's completed deals  :D 

Edited by Sami3lungs

That finishing though  :drool:

Something pa cant do

9 minutes ago, Seanachais said:

That finishing though  :drool:

Something pa cant do

Assisted shooting :shifty:

Wonder if we still have some advanced shooting bums among our midst's :shifty:   

The only truly manual thing apart from FUMA is dribbling (with auto off of course)  

Can someone still call them selves full manual when they just use the A I to defend all the time 🤔

7 hours ago, wheresmark said:

The only truly manual thing apart from FUMA is dribbling (with auto off of course)  

SJvkV3G8Z_930x525.jpg

On 12/29/2018 at 11:00 PM, rambovanhardnut said:

when i played steven....i lost  6-0....he wasnt on PA3. i know for a fact. he is just incredible at football games. 

accept your fate. we cannot become what we are not. im really good looking, but im only 5 foot 8. it took me a long time to accept i would never be 6 foot. and im glad. imagine how much pussy i would have smashed? everything happens for a reason.

Awww, thanks pal! 🤗

Truth be told,  when i came back to pen for PES17, i was on PA3 for most of pre season until someone asked me,  which is where i then learned about how much it's frowned upon etc.. it might have been default aswell as i had no idea where to change it!  And be honest when i changed, it didn't really make that much difference, infact it may no difference to me what so ever, as i went on to win the league and league after and now i just laugh when people have a go, i don't bite, maybe I'm getting older, i kind of feel bad for people who justify there performance on what i do or don't do :lol: going back 10 or 15 years i too myself might have moaned about getting smashed about regularly, and that it wasn't me being off the pace, it has to be him cheating 🙄🙄

However with me not being on as much, i did approach an admin about a scheme that will make you laugh and earn me some well needed cash aswell :lol:

It was called "Catch me if you can" 

Basically I'd record every game and every session you'd see me pa before and after. So youd see me go into settings beforeon the video and at the end I'll leave the game and go into options on the menu.

After we have played you can accuse me, but when you do put 5m up.

For 5m i upload the footage of that game session onto Youtube, and if I'm using PA2/3, for 5m you sign anybody from me,  if you're wrong, i get the 5m, with the bank taking cut..... but as i thought it'd Get laughed out the room 😂😂😂

Going forward if anybody wants to do this in any league game at anytime, tell me, doesnt have to be at the start, can be 20 mins or at half time... infact we'll keep the league out if it.

Make the buy in 15m let's see where your balls are 😂😂, so if I'm using pa2 or 3, which some of you are convinced i am, you can buy Lasagna, or Berradi, or Rodriguez for 15m 😲😲😲 But on the flip side, if I'm doing nothing wrong, you have to buy a squad filler off me...

This offer is open forever, this week, next month,  next season....

Put your money where your mouth is 😊😊

2 hours ago, Rdotman said:

Can someone still call them selves full manual when they just use the A I to defend all the time 🤔

Probs not 

6 minutes ago, Stev3n86 said:

Awww, thanks pal! 🤗

Truth be told,  when i came back to pen for PES17, i was on PA3 for most of pre season until someone asked me,  which is where i then learned about how much it's frowned upon etc.. it might have been default aswell as i had no idea where to change it!  And be honest when i changed, it didn't really make that much difference, infact it may no difference to me what so ever, as i went on to win the league and league after and now i just laugh when people have a go, i don't bite, maybe I'm getting older, i kind of feel bad for people who justify there performance on what i do or don't do :lol: going back 10 or 15 years i too myself might have moaned about getting smashed about regularly, and that it wasn't me being off the pace, it has to be him cheating 🙄🙄

However with me not being on as much, i did approach an admin about a scheme that will make you laugh and earn me some well needed cash aswell :lol:

Basically I'd record every game and every session you'd see me pa before and after. So youd see me go into settings beforeon the video and at the end I'll leave the game and go into options on the menu.

For 5m i upload the footage of that game session onto Youtube, and if I'm using PA2/3, for 5m you sign anybody from me,  if you're wrong, i get the 5m, with the bank taking cut..... but as i thought it'd Get laughed out the room 😂😂😂

Going forward if anybody wants to do this in any league game at anytime, tell me, doesnt have to be at the start, can be 20 mins or at half time... infact we'll keep the league out if it.

Make the buy in 15m let's see where your balls are 😂😂, so if I'm using pa2 or 3, which some of you are convinced i am, you can buy Lasagna, or Berradi, or Rodriguez for 15m 😲😲😲 But on the flip side, if I'm doing nothing wrong, you have to buy a squad filler off me...

:shifty: 

30 minute record time. 

Show your PA (1) no auto tackle at the beginning of the match. 

Keep recording unbroken.

Then I have 5m right here 💦💦💦

Unless I win 

Then 5m to me - I will do the exact same. 

Let’s dance :wub: 

21 minutes ago, Stev3n86 said:

Awww, thanks pal! 🤗

Love this 😂 

I suspect he is on PA1 or the best bulls**tter on here! 

13 minutes ago, wheresmark said:

:shifty: 

30 minute record time. 

Show your PA (1) no auto tackle at the beginning of the match. 

Keep recording unbroken.

Then I have 5m right here 💦💦💦

Unless I win 

Then 5m to me - I will do the exact same. 

Let’s dance :wub: 

I'm confused what exactly do you mean? 😂

You just stop bending over for Steven and learn how to defend. 

On 12/29/2018 at 11:00 PM, rambovanhardnut said:

Oh yes, before i forgot and got caught up in all this emotional PA talk.

There's over half a season left! I haven't had a bad spell yet.... it comes to us all! 

League nowhere near won, for anyone!

Just now, RiQ1987 said:

You just stop bending over for Steven and learn how to defend. 

Or learn how to smash manual 30 yard volleys in, in injury time ☠️