Franchise: SPAL

Player Info

• Scorers
  • Assists:
  • Clean Sheet
  • MoTM (if applicable)

==========

Match Report

Vitoria Guimaraes , managed by Pranab, we're fresh out of their first win of the campaign, after a slow start to the season. On the other hand, away team , SPAL's manager , @miken333was facing issues with the form of his striker ,which already had a big effect in the previous fixture.

The match started writing itself early on, when ,both the teams were not yet settled and trying to get the feel of the atmosphere , a Vitoria attack resulted in a defensive scramble, where SPAL we're unable to clear the danger, and that resulted in a Scrappy opening goal by player of the match A. Januzaj. It was soon followed by a brilliant technical effort from an acute angle by winger, B. Verbic , which opened the flood gates .

Starman, Slimani got a brace  and A. Traore too was a surprise scorer. But it was Adnan Januzaj who stole the show, by taking the right decision and positions throughout the match , goals and assists galore.

It was just not SPAL's day. The tight schedule of the Holiday season got to the players a bit, which was taken advantage of by the efficient counters of Vitoria, who were comparatively energised by the morale boost of their first win ,not so long ago.

Wishing SPAL manager Miken333 , better luck for the rest of the games .

• Like 1

All stats agreed bud, I was wound up by the first game with 14 chances and no goals and just frooze - felt like I had concrete for fingers :lol:

Great to see you get your shooting boots 

Good luck with the rest 

• Awesome! 1

Results & Stats Added :pen: 

Sign in to follow this