Franchise: sassuolo

Player Info

• Scorers: McGinn
  • Assists: 
  • Clean Sheet
  • MoTM (if applicable)

==========

Match Report

2nd of a double header, this one was much closer than the first game, in all fairness the visitors dominated the first half and were unlucky to go in a goal down, especially as Fabianski saved a Penalty for Milan and made some other fine saves during the first half.

with 10 minutes left a foul on the edge of the box by Mina gave the visitors a free kick, which was superbly spanked home by McGinn Fabianski beaten all ends up, great goal.

but the final rub of the green just went Milans way, a Snodgrass corner in the 87th minute missed everyone at the near post, fell pefectly for substitute Dave (im welsh) Edwards who slotted home from 3 yards out to cruelly deny Govie and his soon to be Aberdeen players a point.

unlucky here govie, as said last night, felt like one jammy win at the end, enjoyed both games bud, gl with the season ahead, glad your back around pen fella

Stats agreed

Yeah enjoyed both the games last night, always good when playing a league game becomes secondary to the chat. Think well beaten in the first game and unlucky in the second sums up the games for me. I'll post up the other result when I get home from work. 

Good luck in the rest of your season mate and beyond. :friends:

31 minutes ago, Govie said:

Stats agreed

Yeah enjoyed both the games last night, always good when playing a league game becomes secondary to the chat. Think well beaten in the first game and unlucky in the second sums up the games for me. I'll post up the other result when I get home from work. 

Good luck in the rest of your season mate and beyond. :friends:

cheers mate, i can post the other one up now tbh, got a few hours spare, give me something to do.

Result & Stats Added :pen: