Sign in to follow this  
GhettoBiggie

Transferring PEN edit data to another PS4

Here is the problem: I will be on holidays later this week going back to my home home where a friend of mine has a PS4 and PES. What do I need to do to play PEN games on his PS4?

I assume firstly I need to log in with my PSN account on his PS4. How can I then transfer PEN team and formations to his PS4? Or do I need to do everything from the scratch?

Game wise should just be able to download from your library, otherwise you can game share with your mate now and get him to download it in advance. 

https://www.ign.com/wikis/playstation-4/How_to_Game-Share_with_Family_and_Friends

In terms of your file for master league save game you can upload your save games Eg your master league file to cloud storage. Then access when you're there. 

https://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/settings/data_system.html

If storage doesn't work obvs transfer yourself. Also might be worth sending your other Pes data there too as believe the Dp4 updates etc saves in 'edit data' file?

@GhettoBiggie

Edited by Mowgles

Another option is in edit mode; export your team data to a usb stick and import it to your friends PES.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Qvart said:

Another option is in edit mode; export your team data to a usb stick and import it to your friends PES.

Haha Even better!