Sign in to follow this  
FiftyShadesMCFC

ex pats abroad

Do we have any guys living abroad from the uk on here? Specifically in the EU and Portugal?

Be good to get some insight and thoughts from guys in that position will be moving to Lisbon early next year and starting to learn Portuguese so i'm at least able to converse when i make the move. Pretty clued up on registration and the like in terms of beyond the 90 days, then 5 years etc. Obviously might change with brexit but as long as UK has reciprocal agreement all will be good 

Sounds exciting, why are you moving? Work? 

3 minutes ago, Bluebird said:

Countries gone to s**t since Brexit vote. Flee the sinking ship.

21 minutes ago, Bluebird said:

Davo is partly right like many i guess angered by how politicians are behaving and tbh things like clear denying of freedom of speech i find disgusting

but anyway can go anywhere as my income comes from the gambling industry so i did want to go to Barcelona but they tax gambling winnings in Spain whereas in Portugal like the UK they do not. Also be good to see two teams in Benfica and Sporting

The language is quite easy to get to grips with if you immerse yourself with the people. I had a few Portuguese mates I used to work with in a restaurant, ended up living on their couch for 6 months when I was a teenager and staying with them in Portugal for a month.

The language was easy to get to grips with (difficult to master like any language) the people are welcoming and awesome. 

There was a Frillypink laid back community based culture in the town I stayed in, but there was hardship everywhere with huge unemployment. This might have changed as it was 15 years ago, but I'd guess it's the same or worse, shouldn't affect you if you make your cash through gambling though. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wheresmark said:

The language is quite easy to get to grips with if you immerse yourself with the people. I had a few Portuguese mates I used to work with in a restaurant, ended up living on their couch for 6 months when I was a teenager and staying with them in Portugal for a month.

The language was easy to get to grips with (difficult to master like any language) the people are welcoming and awesome. 

There was a Frillypink laid back community based culture in the town I stayed in, but there was hardship everywhere with huge unemployment. This might have changed as it was 15 years ago, but I'd guess it's the same or worse, shouldn't affect you if you make your cash through gambling though. 

yeah cool mate done a bit of spanish so makes it a bit easier came across Duolingo which is free and really good so that was a bonus sure i will have a good grasp in no time

you make your cash through gamblin? you not sharing your tips with the troops?

3 minutes ago, djquantum said:

you make your cash through gamblin? you not sharing your tips with the troops?

i run a telegram group doing first half goal lists make alot of that other than that roulette

2 hours ago, FiftyShadesMCFC said:

yeah cool mate done a bit of spanish so makes it a bit easier came across Duolingo which is free and really good so that was a bonus sure i will have a good grasp in no time

Spanish is nothing like Portuguese what so ever.

It's alot harder language to learn .

Went to cape verde very hard to get to grips with portugese language 

Spanish for me is easier to pick up

Mot

Cheers

4 minutes ago, Trooper uk said:

Spanish is nothing like Portuguese what so ever.

It's alot harder language to learn .

Went to cape verde very hard to get to grips with portugese language 

Spanish for me is easier to pick up

Mot

Cheers

there are alot of similar words obviously it is different and will take time but there is alot harder out there

28 minutes ago, FiftyShadesMCFC said:

i run a telegram group doing first half goal lists make alot of that other than that roulette

I can understand the 1st half goals being a little earner, but making money from Roulette? Sounds too good to be true :lol: 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ninjabean87 said:

I can understand the 1st half goals being a little earner, but making money from Roulette? Sounds too good to be true :lol: 

thats the usual response mate lol i have software for online 

• Haha 1

Telegram Lists? STOP do people pay you for them? END

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, djquantum said:

Telegram Lists? STOP do people pay you for them? END

telegram as in the app like whatsapp and no free service

23 hours ago, FiftyShadesMCFC said:

Do we have any guys living abroad from the uk on here? Specifically in the EU and Portugal?

Be good to get some insight and thoughts from guys in that position will be moving to Lisbon early next year and starting to learn Portuguese so i'm at least able to converse when i make the move. Pretty clued up on registration and the like in terms of beyond the 90 days, then 5 years etc. Obviously might change with brexit but as long as UK has reciprocal agreement all will be good 

Hi mate I live in Greece - been here nearly 4 years. Had a mate who lived in the Algarve for a few years some time back. Basically register with the local council for a residency permit and get an international drivers license and you're good to go.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Leonidas 540bc said:

Hi mate I live in Greece - been here nearly 4 years. Had a mate who lived in the Algarve for a few years some time back. Basically register with the local council for a residency permit and get an international drivers license and you're good to go.

Yeah cheers mate knew I had to do that to get initial 5 year residence cheers 

How does software help with an algorithymically random generated number?  

Intrigued. Want to buy it :shifty: 

Just now, wheresmark said:

How does software help with an algorithymically random generated number?  

Intrigued. Want to buy it :shifty: 

i dont play rng roulette although it does work with that. I use live dealer tables typically hits within 3 or 4 spins using progression. Works best with the 3 methods i use which are double streets, splits and straightup u would need 200 units to start with maybe 100 if you are lucky