Franchise: Shakhtar

Player Info

• Scorers: Poulsen
  • Assists: Jankto
  • Clean Sheet
  • MoTM (if applicable)

==========

Match Report

another superb game of football, Kaiser and his boys showed why they are sitting joint top of division 1 east in the first half, a fine display which had them leading 1-0 at the break thanks to a wonderful cross which somehow curled its way in to Poulsen to hit a half volley fast past Adrian,

2nd half probably would have continued the same way if a tactical switch by Milan moving Mendy in to left mid for Mendyl, both are left backs but can play left mid also, the switch paid off for Milan as it was Mendy who equalised after a class jumping back heel assist by Penaranda.

game looked all set for the points to be shared but Milan just created that one great chance with 2 minutes left Mendy turning provider for Carrillo to get free in the box, slow down and pick his spot to win it for Milan at the death.

mate, class game pal, 2 games i played last night are why im glad i never quit pen a few months ago, as win lose or draw i would have been happy regardless, lucky for me i got the goal as late as i did as it never really gave you time to respond to going behind.

all the best Kaiser, great chinwagging with ya buddy, top man.

Stats agreed. Great game pal and a pleasure chatting as always. Your switch at HT definitely helped you get back into the game. I still see those two chances where Poulsen and Johnsen thought it would be a great idea to try scissors kick it in, instead of heading it vital. But taking nothing away. You controlled the second half mate and I’d have been happy with the draw. 

Good luck In your other games pal and see you for the return. :up: 

13 minutes ago, Kaizer said:

Stats agreed. Great game pal and a pleasure chatting as always. Your switch at HT definitely helped you get back into the game. I still see those two chances where Poulsen and Johnsen thought it would be a great idea to try scissors kick it in, instead of heading it vital. But taking nothing away. You controlled the second half mate and I’d have been happy with the draw. 

Good luck In your other games pal and see you for the return. :up: 

haha, yeah i forgot about that Poulsen chance, schoolboy error from gthe lad trying the worldy rather than nod it home, haha

Result & Stats Added :pen: 

Sign in to follow this