Franchise: Evergrande

Player Info

• Scorers: Rogic
  • Assists: Miguel Cardoso
  • Clean Sheet
  • MoTM (if applicable)

==========

Match Report

What a game this was, Milan raced in to a 2-0 lead before 20 minutes had even been played, if Milan thought the rest of the game would be easy they were easily mistaken, as Evergrande pushed proper hard to get back in to the game, at half time the 2-0 lead was still intact, but as soon as the 2nd half started the lead was halved, lovely dinked ball over Chidozie for Rogic to fire past Adrian.

from then on it was a mental game of pes, Milan having to defend almost the whole half, Evergrande were relentless with their attacks, and at least 3 chances went begging mainly due to woeful finishing from Moreno, he shot wide fron 5 yards out, he hit thye post from 6 yarsds out, he hit Adrian in the face and could not hit a barn door with a banjo much to the disbelief of both managers, within all the action down one end, there was still a chess like game going on when Milan had the ball, game saw over 400 passes between both teams and over 350 successful ones made this game one of the best i have been involved in for a long time, superb spirited gameplay, all in all Milan were lucky to win, would have been lucky to draw also if we had, but regardless of the missed chances, there was also some great defending from both teams and well thopught out attacks, was a joy.

top man emans, really enjoyed the game and chat buddy, game had it all, all the best with the season, return should be class.

• Like 1
  • Awesome! 1

Stats agreed. Great write up buddy! Great game of PES, cannot believe I've come away with nothing again but I should probably improve my finishing 😂 definitely played in the spirit of the game, good chatting and good luck with the rest of them! 

Result & Stats Added :pen: