Sign in to follow this  
SamTSR

Jeremy Kyle situation

I'm struggling to understand story really. Well it don't take a lot to confuse me but so someone who had joined the show because of drug addiction has died the week later due to overdose. And now it's been confirmed that the show is permanently cancelled. Can someone tell me what the show/Jeremy did to cause the outcry?

Thought it was an infidelity issue, not drugs?

I'm not a fan, its pretending to be the daddy of this kind of dross, Jerry Springer. 

But, those that go on there, do so willingly and in some (most?) cases are compensated financially. If you didn't realise before going in that being on there brings some notoriety or some impact to your life after the fact (mainly ridicule), then you're a f**king idiot. 

Haven't the family said the show wasn't to blame? 

1 minute ago, DavoteK said:

Thought it was an infidelity issue, not drugs?

I'm not a fan, its pretending to be the daddy of this kind of dross, Jerry Springer. 

But, those that go on there, do so willingly and in some (most?) cases are compensated financially. If you didn't realise before going in that being on there brings some notoriety or some impact to your life after the fact (mainly ridicule), then you're a f**king idiot. 

Haven't the family said the show wasn't to blame? 

I don't know mate. Some say drugs. I know there was a lie detector

I've just heard the story yesterday on the radio, so f**k knows, I'm not that informed, but again, go on there at your own risk. This isn't on them, no matter how vile the show is.

I suppose the issue is putting someone with no brain cells and who most likely is mentally unstable through stuff like lie detector tests. Find the right loony and you’ll get this result. 

But, you know what your signing up for at the end of the day and as mentioned you are paid to do this. 

Simply sort your s**t at home (or with a proper professional) and not in front on millions on tv

• Like 1

He failed a lie detector. Then killed himself. Itv covering their arse and scrapped show. Jezza 'will be involved in other Itv projects' 

Whole point of Jezza show was he was a bully to these people. As ninja said why embarrass or discuss your s**t in public 

7 minutes ago, Mowgles said:

Whole point of Jezza show was he was a bully to these people. As ninja said why embarrass or discuss your s**t in public 

But that's the premise of the show.

Behave like a low life, he treats you like one. 

That's why people watched, no? 

2 minutes ago, DavoteK said:

But that's the premise of the show.

Behave like a low life, he treats you like one. 

That's why people watched, no? 

Yep. Why I loved it :lol: used to shout at TV 'filth' 'liar' 'he's not the dad YES' 

• Haha 2

To be fair never really watched the show. I swear most people are at work when it's on anyway

Horrible show picking on the poor and vulnerable for others entertainment. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wheresmark said:

Yeah, the way they herd people in to those seats on stage against their will is deplorable. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wheresmark said:

Sounds like you in the transfer market tbf. 

#changedman?

3 minutes ago, SouthernSofty said:

To be fair never really watched the show. I swear most people are at work when it's on anyway

Yes. It's on catch up. Well it was 

1 minute ago, DavoteK said:

Yeah, the way they herd people in to those seats on stage against their will is deplorable. 

The audience are plastic. They was one clip where a Man was sexually assaulted by his female partner. Audience laughed at him and then when Jeremy stood up for him, the audience clapped. Like what?

It’s that they didn’t screen the people properly. He had a history of depression etc. and then they let him on a show and goaded a situation likely to cause him issues. It’s been an exploitation of the ill and terminally stupid for a while, and they should have taken more care with who they allow on.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DavoteK said:

People will do anything for money, especially people with none of it. Doesn’t mean it’s healthy for them or they want to do it. 

Takes advantage of peoples desperation, and drags 3rd party people in who definitely don’t want to be on but get pressured from the person who contacted the show.

s**t trashy show full of s**t trashy people made for s**t trashy people. 

5 minutes ago, Macadonna said:

It’s that they didn’t screen the people properly. He had a history of depression etc. and then they let him on a show and goaded a situation likely to cause him issues. It’s been an exploitation of the ill and terminally stupid for a while, and they should have taken more care with who they allow on.

Apparently his GP signed him off as  being of sound mind 

Sad story and a lot of finger pointing will ensue no doubt but i won't know what to do with my mornings now after dropping the kids off in my dressing gown  ;)

• Haha 2

771eca0daaad88f37f54804031bfc3b7 (1).gif

People commit suicide for all reasons, if someone commits suicide after watching line of duty would there be this amount of fuss??

we live in a sosciety of too much sensitivity, and every company is  worried about getting their arsed sued. 

One less low life to worry about in this world  and one less the tax payer has to give money too. :rock:

5 minutes ago, Nuuthatch said:

People commit suicide for all reasons, if someone commits suicide after watching line of duty would there be this amount of fuss??

we live in a sosciety of too much sensitivity, and every company is  worried about getting their arsed sued. 

One less low life to worry about in this world  and one less the tax payer has to give money too. :rock:

Wow

6 minutes ago, Nuuthatch said:

Harsh much? 

*Society*

22 minutes ago, Sami3lungs said:

Apparently his GP signed him off as  being of sound mind 

Sad story and a lot of finger pointing will ensue no doubt but i won't know what to do with my mornings now after dropping the kids off in my dressing gown  ;)

Got to love a GP, I have 4 slipped discs in my back and ours would sign me off for pole vaulting if I called the receptionist and asked them too!

Never really watched it, figured it would be the same thing of 60 IQ people yelling at each other and getting confused by actual words / light switches / their own shoes, get enough of that rowing on here with Rambo 😂 (only joking Rambo love you really)

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Nuuthatch said:

Wow. Get the sensitivity but that was a low blow

24 minutes ago, Nuuthatch said:

What a cock!