DavoteK

Borderlands 3

:drool: 

My god YES  :rock:

I've never played any of the borderlands games, I seen they're up on games pass/games w gold. How are they? do they hold up to this day? 

3 minutes ago, JEEEMY said:

I've never played any of the borderlands games, I seen they're up on games pass/games w gold. How are they? do they hold up to this day? 

Yeah they still hold up. They’re best played Co-op though, I don’t think I’d enjoy them solo.  Good fun with a few of you recking s**t up though. 

Fast paced, light hearted, insane guns and crazy loot with millions (literally) of weapons 

• Awesome! 1

48 minutes ago, JEEEMY said:

Get on it with @DavoteK and @ninjabean87 it's great fun. Can go from coop to single player seamlessly. Shoot n loot 

i didn’t think it was possible to watch anything worse than the England Switzerland game today until this conference started. Tempted to just call it a night. :lol:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Manky Scots Git said:

i didn’t think it was possible to watch anything worse than the England Switzerland game today until this conference started. Tempted to just call it a night. :lol:

Whoops wrong thread. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ninjabean87 said:

Frillypink! 

Payday friday :drool: 

All over this shizzle!!! 

:rock3::rock::rock1::rock2::girlycarlton:

:w:

• Like 1
  • Awesome! 1

From PAX earlier today:

Gearbox took the stage at PAX West today to reveal Borderlands 3’s sprawling endgame. After beating the main story mode, there will be a combination of different progression paths that should keep you occupied. As such, Borderlands 3’s endgame will comprise of: True Vault Hunter Mode, Guardian Rank, and Mayhem Mode.

True Vault Hunter Mode is Borderlands 3’s New Game Plus. Players will be able to tackle the main story campaign again, only it’ll be much harder. Luckily, players can keep their weapons, levels, and other perks they earned the first time around.

Guardian Rank replaces Borderlands 2’s Badass Rank but acts pretty much the same. Players can unlock stat improvements by leveling up a Guardian Rank XP bar. Each bar unlocks a Guardian Token, which can be spent to unlock stat bonuses from three different skill trees. The further players progress, the better the rewards.

Finally, there’s Mayhem Mode. After finishing the campaign, a terminal on the Sanctuary III opens up three different Mayhem Mode difficulty levels. Enabling a Mayhem Mode serves as a modifier where the world of Borderlands 3 becomes more dangerous, but the rewards become better.

For example, a Mayhem Mode can increase an enemy’s health and shields, but also increase their cash drop. There are also random modifers called Mayhem Mods which will activate on every planet that mixes up the fights in different ways. One example Gearbox showed off was “You’re a Wizard” which reduces normal bullet damage from players, but increases their elemental damage output.

Combined with the wave attack mode Circle of Slaughter and time trial mode Proving Grounds, and Gearbox is promising Borderlands 3 players plenty of activities and rewards to chase once the credits roll. There’s also Campaign DLC and seasonal events Gearbox hasn’t revealed yet.

• Awesome! 1

Not f**king about. Horde mode, paragon ranks, torment difficulties, DLC, glorious. 

23 minutes ago, DavoteK said:

Not f**king about. Horde mode, paragon ranks, torment difficulties, DLC, glorious. 

Yep, loads of s**t to keep you occupied. I cannot wait :w: 

Anyone see any good Supermarket deals or midnight pickups??

I have the cash sitting here from a FB sale and just want to go pick it up as soon as possible :lol: 

5 hours ago, KBii said:

Anyone see any good Supermarket deals or midnight pickups??

I have the cash sitting here from a FB sale and just want to go pick it up as soon as possible :lol: 

Go put the money in the bank you lazy sod and order it online :lol: 

I ordered my code from CDkeys yesterday for £80 :rock: roll on Friday (as long as I get the code for pre-download)

Reviews are coming in :hyper:

9/10 in IGN :w: 

I haven’t read the review, I just looked at the score 

• Awesome! 1

16 hours ago, ninjabean87 said:

Go put the money in the bank you lazy sod and order it online :lol: 

I ordered my code from CDkeys yesterday for £80 :rock: roll on Friday (as long as I get the code for pre-download)

Going to get it from GAME. 

They are doing early pickup from 9pm on Thursday night :rock: that’s me sorted 😂😂😂

• Like 1

Just got my download code from cdKeys :w:

Frillypink little video here too recapping the story (handy for those of us who skipped the Pre-Sequel)

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ninjabean87 said:

Just got my download code from cdKeys :w:

Frillypink little video here too recapping the story (handy for those of us who skipped the Pre-Sequel)

Ah Frillypink one. Bee playing through BL2 again as I got the missus into it so I'm okay with that, but never touched the pre-sequel and doubt I'll have the discipline to play it before I dive into the new one :lol:

2 minutes ago, fungusking said:

Ah Frillypink one. Bee playing through BL2 again as I got the missus into it so I'm okay with that, but never touched the pre-sequel and doubt I'll have the discipline to play it before I dive into the new one :lol:

I think most of us who hammered BL skipped it as it was made by another team and not meant to be any good. I always said I would play it but never did

13 minutes ago, ninjabean87 said:

I think most of us who hammered BL skipped it as it was made by another team and not meant to be any good. I always said I would play it but never did

Started it, the gravity and air mechanics weren't my bag. 

Ah gotcha, sounds like no big loss missing it then.

This new jump to ledge system is slowing me right down. I’m now having to check all sorts of places for extra loot :lol: 

37 minutes ago, ninjabean87 said:

This new jump to ledge system is slowing me right down. I’m now having to check all sorts of places for extra loot :lol: 

This! :lol: 

I spent aaaages in the first area and in the next bit just seaching high and low for loot!!!

SO MANY GREEN BOXES :drool: