brenbrad7

Fixture 03: brenbrad7 v EagleLM - [Confirmed]

Result: 4 - 0

==========

Home Team

Manager: brenbrad7
Franchise: LOSC Lille

Players Info

• Scorers: Helder Barbosa (62'); M. Saymak (64'); M. Dabour (66'); M. Dabour (89')
  • Assists: R. Haps (62'); Helder Barbosa (64'); M. Saymak (89')
  • Clean Sheet: Kiko Casilla
  • MoTM (if applicable): M. Dabour

==========

Away Team

Manager@EagleLM
Franchise: Benfica

Player Info

• Scorers: N/A
  • Assists: N/A
  • Clean Sheet: N/A
  • MoTM (if applicable): N/A

==========

Match Report

LOSC FOR WORDS

Firstly, shout out to @EagleLM for an amazing match, nothing but respect man!

Lille came into this match up as fresh fish, with years of PES experience behind them, their backs were against the wall clinging onto a bar of soap. The match began like any, side to side football with some brief moments of penetration. Another day at the office for Benfica, who were sitting in the second half of the table quite comfortably after some excellent performances of late. Off the back of goalless draw, Benfica knew they had to capitalize on Lille's lack of experience on this big stage.

After a fairly subdued first half, Lille started on the front foot in the second half with some brilliant plays that brought numerous saves out of Benfica goalkeeper A. Rossi. On the 66' mark however, the breakthrough came for Lille in the form of Helder Barbosa, an intercepted pass by M. Haps who provided a slide rule pass into the box for Helder Barbosa to tuck into the bottom corner, 1-0 to Lille.

The game unfolded after the opener which saw Benfica concede two more goals in quick succession due to some lazy defending by Y. Zhirkov, who seemed to have been in no mans land for most of the second half.

The icing on the cake for Lille was when M. Saymak put through the talisman M. Dabour who slotted home the fourth, securing the points for Lille in what must be the biggest night in the clubs history.  

Highlights:

14 hours ago, brenbrad7 said:

Result: 4 - 0

==========

Home Team

Manager: brenbrad7
Franchise: LOSC Lille

Players Info

• Scorers: Helder Barbosa (62'); M. Saymak (64'); M. Dabour (66'); M. Dabour (89')
  • Assists: R. Haps (62'); Helder Barbosa (64'); M. Saymak (89')
  • Clean Sheet: Kiko Casilla
  • MoTM (if applicable): M. Dabour

==========

Away Team

Manager@EagleLM
Franchise: Benfica

Player Info

• Scorers: N/A
  • Assists: N/A
  • Clean Sheet: N/A
  • MoTM (if applicable): N/A

==========

Match Report

LOSC FOR WORDS

Firstly, shout out to @EagleLM for an amazing match, nothing but respect man!

Lille came into this match up as fresh fish, with years of PES experience behind them, their backs were against the wall clinging onto a bar of soap. The match began like any, side to side football with some brief moments of penetration. Another day at the office for Benfica, who were sitting in the second half of the table quite comfortably after some excellent performances of late. Off the back of goalless draw, Benfica knew they had to capitalize on Lille's lack of experience on this big stage.

After a fairly subdued first half, Lille started on the front foot in the second half with some brilliant plays that brought numerous saves out of Benfica goalkeeper A. Rossi. On the 66' mark however, the breakthrough came for Lille in the form of Helder Barbosa, an intercepted pass by M. Haps who provided a slide rule pass into the box for Helder Barbosa to tuck into the bottom corner, 1-0 to Lille.

The game unfolded after the opener which saw Benfica concede two more goals in quick succession due to some lazy defending by Y. Zhirkov, who seemed to have been in no mans land for most of the second half.

The icing on the cake for Lille was when M. Saymak put through the talisman M. Dabour who slotted home the fourth, securing the points for Lille in what must be the biggest night in the clubs history.  

Highlights:

@brenbrad7 @Phillyrich

Result confirmed . @brenbrad7  you're from another galaxy  !

Definitely one of the toughest opponents i ever encounter on PEN . Congrats mate and good luck on your forthcoming matches .

Hope ya'll  keep accepting my invitations for friendlies cos i can learn a lot from ya !

Apologies for my poor English

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, EagleLM said:

@brenbrad7 @Phillyrich

Result confirmed . @brenbrad7  you're from another galaxy  !

Definitely one of the toughest opponents i ever encounter on PEN . Congrats mate and good luck on your forthcoming matches .

Hope ya'll  keep accepting my invitations for friendlies cos i can learn a lot from ya !

Apologies for my poor English

Appreciate your words mate, good luck for the rest of your matches.

Yes, totally up for some friendlies, just message me on PSN.

Cheers,

• Like 1

Results & Stats Added :pen: 

Sign in to follow this