Franchise: Calgari 

Player Info

• Scorers: Thurman x1, oxtein x2
  • Assists: Thurman x2 dzagoevx1
  • Clean Sheet
  • MoTM (if applicable)

==========

Match Report

Well a clinical first half saw Boa Vista take a shock 3-0 lead. Popemon came back with 2 quick fire sweaty cutbacks when he was clean through on gaol with just the keeper to beat.

motivated by the sweat Boa Vista scored again. Boa Vista saw da Costa sent off for a late clumsy challenge when Thurman was clean through. 

The pressure told and Thurman scored a cracking goal  to make it 4-3 with ten mins left. 

Managed to control the game in the last ten mins and hold out for a famous unexpected win against the Italians. 

Well played man even if you scored 2 sweaty cutbacks. :lol: you don’t need to do that with the quality of your third, just need to retrain you Brain that you aren’t paying. Seasons. 

Good luck with your remaining games. :up:

Well the first one was hardly clean through on goal. was tight angle and wrong foot for him to turn in and shoot, so i chipped it across the box, where you had 2 players on Oztekin who you could have switched to to cover. Second one yeah i took the easy option but im 2 goals down and trying to get back into the game. No less sporting than hacking me down when i'm clean through later on, which i'm fine with, its just what you have to do sometimes to try and win the game, but bit rich for you to complain about one and then do the other.

Anyway stats agreed, you deserved the win.

:lol: 

Results & Stats Added :pen: 

Sign in to follow this