Franchise: PAOK

Player Info

• Scorers: Van Duinen, George x2
  • Assists: George, Canas, Lazaros
  • Clean Sheet
  • MoTM (if applicable)

==========

Match Report

Vasco established an early lead but PAOK hit back with a very Frillypink counter attacking goal to level the score. However it didn't take long for Vasco to take the lead again to make it 2-1 at half time.

Onto the 2nd half and by the 53rd min, PAOK smashed in a quickfire double to put them 3-2 up! Vasco showed good resilience and continued to create chances despite trailing the game.

Not longer after that the scores were level at 3-3 and now it was PAOKs turn to go on the offensive but they somehow spurned a number of golden opportunities. The game looked like it was heading for a draw but Vasco hit the post from a shot outside the box and the rebound kindly fell to Cabot to get the winner for Vasco.

Unlucky Leo, you caused me all kinds of problems at the back and you deserved a point at least. Good luck with the rest of your fixtures. 

Stats added   :pen:

Result agreed.

The lag killed this for me. Either your connection is poor or you've got 18 devices all logged in to your WiFi. You're a good player but I hate playing on your connection.

Results & Stats Added :pen: 

Sign in to follow this