Franchise: Anderlecht

Player Info

• Scorers: Fransergio (2), Luis Alberto
  • Assists: Luis Alberto, Paulinho
  • Clean Sheet: -
  • MoTM (if applicable): Fransergio

==========

Match Report

Goodness ! It took me the whole of first half to even get a footing in the game.

My main weapon Slimani was just completely dominated by "The Big Russian", who was the popular man of the match ( though Peter Drury decided to give it to someone else ) . 

I am planning to rest my Captain and keeper Babacan for the next match . He complained of tiredness and can't seem to hold a plate, after saving not only bucket full of shots, but also the pride of his team . Haha. He's seriously thinking of becoming an outfield player again ( Neuer and Ederson might get jealous ).

Anderlecht was by far the better team . But the scoreline ultimately read 2-3. And credit needs to be given to the underrated Joao Pedro, who was on the transfer market just a month or so ago. 4 goals in 2 matches for the lad. And overshadowing the star players of Vitoria.

Jokes apart . You played brilliant ! It was a fun game @ShammyStu !

Cheers ! And all the best for the rest of the season !

Good game m8, was a fun game and think thats the most shots iv had in a match, the big russian :lol: was tremendous and completely nullified Slimani. 

You gave it a good go 2nd half though and made my bum squeek a little but thankfully a 3rd didnt come. Good luck for the rest m8 :up: 

• Awesome! 1

Result & Stats Added :pen: 

Sign in to follow this