Franchise

Player Info

• Scorers: Malcolm
  • Assists: Rodrygo
  • Clean Sheet
  • MoTM (if applicable)

==========

Match Report

Noble’s first goal for Palmeiras halts a poor run of 3 losses for the Brazilians.

An in form Internazionale side took the game to Palmeiras early on with some stylish attacking wing play from Malcolm and co. It was Malcolm’s excellent diagonal run that unlocked the Palmeiras defence with Rodrygo threading through the perfect ball for Malcom to finish high into the net. A great opening goal from the Brazilian connection back in their old backyard. 

With Locatelli on the bench it left Tielemans the job of dictating the play from the base of the midfield, and dictate he did. This allowed club captain Mark “Pele” Noble more freedom to get forward. 20 minutes before the final whistle Noble secured a point for Palmeiras cleverly side stepping a challenge inside the 18 yard box before poking a low shot past the Internazionale man between the sticks.

Well played @d-a_BAT a tight game with some squeaky bum time moments at the end for the both of us. Frillypink playing someone who enjoys keeping possession as much as I do 👍

good luck with the rest of your games after yesterday’s marathon 😂

• Like 1

Ah s**t! Didn’t fill in your franchise 🤦‍♂️

1 hour ago, Tottiwhat! said:

Ah s**t! Didn’t fill in your franchise 🤦‍♂️

Franchise: Inter Milan

Yeah mate. I really enjoyed this one. A lot of Frillypink moves on both sides with some Frillypink dribbling and possession play. And a intense match all the way. 

Well played, my win streak finally ended but unbeaten run is still on :sneaky1:

Good luck with the rest of the season :drinks:

Results & Stats Added :pen: 

Sign in to follow this