Franchise: Patronato

Player Info

• Scorers: Cardenas, Seferovic
  • Assists: Moreno
  • Clean Sheet: -
  • MoTM (if applicable): Cardenas

==========

Match Report

In the 23rd minute Malcom scored a good looking freekick to put Inter one up. Inter continued to control the game but didn't create much clear cut chances. Patronato was very good in defense and didn't allow much space in the final third for the dangerous Inter trio of Rodrygo-Lisandro-Malcom. The rest of the match continue in the same tone with both teams playing FOOTBALL. 

In the 80' Patronato managed to equalize and was probably satisfied to get a point. Inter decided to push a little more up hoping to still get the win but were quickly punished with a quick counter in the 89' and Seferovic's Frillypink finish to take home the 3 points.

Another enjoyable match. I had more control in this one and with Malcom and Lisandro Lopez back in the starting 11 I was comfortable to get a result. Unfortunately (for me :lol:) that didn't happen. But still I cannot say you didn't deserve the win, you played great all game and managed to take your chances and capitalize.

I really enjoyed both games and hope to catch you again soon. Good luck with the rest of the season bud :drinks:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Pretty much explains the game perfectly 

Nobody dominates me  for  possession but you did that quite comfortably in both games but this second game i rabbit punched you 

Didnt deserve that , but i will say swapping positions with Moreno and Cardenas and deciding to attack you down the right had a profound effect on the balance of play 

Vwp pal and i kinda feel a wee bit guilty but not embarrassed to take the win especially you being the man in form 

Gl with rest my friend 

Stats agreed 

Edited by Sami3lungs
  • Like 1

Fsl deleted

Results & Stats Added :pen: 

Sign in to follow this