Player Info

• Scorers: Zapata x2, Gomez, Boufal
  • Assists: Bogado, Pena, Boufal
  • Clean Sheet
  • MoTM (if applicable): Zapata

==========

Match Report

Game of the season here late last night

Zapata putting the away side 2-0 up inside 21 mins, to which the Liverpool manager was heard shouting "bring the pookeynoodle down next time" as he wiped his sweaty forehead and armpits in this potential 6 pointer at the top of the league 

Okaka got one back just after Zapata scored the second giving the home fans some hope, but just after half time Boufal put the away team 3-1 up, and the Liverpool manager quickly paused to make what had to be done, a Rambo style all out attack for the last half hour

Garcia made it 2- 3 on 65 mins, and with both managers screaming at their teams to hold onto the ball better, the game entered the last 10 mins...

Coleman swung a cross in to Welthon who flick it up and over the keeper to make it 3-3, then with mins left Draxler headed home after the keeper saved well, but he only pushed it back across goal rather than out and the Liverpool fans were in heaven at this point

But the away team scored a last second goal to make it 4-4 after the ball came into the liverpool box and both defender and keeper were trying to clear it, but konami logic though nah, lets make this game a 4-4 score feast, and the ball popped up and fell great at the toes of the attacker who toe poked it home 

Well played Alex, great game, went from one end to the other, i couldn't get near you first half, Zapata must of been on top form, was a constant threat all game 

Catch you next season maybe?

• Thanks 1

Stats confirmed, but I think Gomez had an assist too?

When I was 3-1 and playing well, I suddenly felt the game changing. Your second goal was Zapata winning the ball back in midfield, then instead of passing it he stopped running while my defenders spread open... Your mid got the ball back and had a free run to the goal :facepalm: from then on I knew it was going to be hell, and it was... Luckily for me, Konami gifted me an 89 minute equaliser in the same silly way

Well played and congrats on the league win I think? I don't think I'll be able to play more matches tonight so that's me out of the playoffs :(

• Like 1

Results & Stats Added :pen: 

Sign in to follow this