Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jookoi

Gameplay patch incoming!

Recommended Posts

Things move fast at Konami HQ. End of October? Rapid response team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DavoteK said:

Things move fast at Konami HQ. End of October? Rapid response team. 

To f**k the game up they are quick though...

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely nothing done about the fouls, which IMO is an even bigger issue as players with clear cut chances can just be fouled without consequence. Its ridiculous, Konami have completely shagged this game

Also, a big gap between midfield and defence? I've seen a lot of people essentially complaining about the opposite, that the midfield drops way too deep when defending even with frontline pressure on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad they acknowledged response to loose balls. Feel vindicated in my initial impressions - where a lot were saying the game was perfect blah blah blah.

Just the refereeing and players running into each other. Not expecting anything for the players running into each other but the hype regarding fouls will surely see something happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Cartesian5th said:

Absolutely nothing done about the fouls, which IMO is an even bigger issue as players with clear cut chances can just be fouled without consequence. Its ridiculous, Konami have completely shagged this game

Also, a big gap between midfield and defence? I've seen a lot of people essentially complaining about the opposite, that the midfield drops way too deep when defending even with frontline pressure on

Yup.

The gap betweem the midfield and attack is massive. But if they push up the defensive more now, maybe it will work for the total picture.

Regarding fouling etc.. I dont understand, they are basically saying, either this or the demo, what happened to the middle ground? 

Played some 11v11 yesterday, funny s**t where you just NFL tackle players and nothing happends 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone tried super cancel by pressing 2 times?

Now to stop player when running is 2 times R1, last PES was just one time. :g:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like they are going to make the game even a battle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More a battle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least they're supporting the game amd taking feedback.

Bettee than nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Sunzibad said:

At least they're supporting the game amd taking feedback.

Bettee than nothing.

Aye who knows others things they haven't said there might change for the better as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't have this super cancel issue? It works every time for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never evrr used super cancel 

Think I might struggle as I got no rb button :lol:

Mot

CHEERS 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Trooper uk said:

Never evrr used super cancel 

Think I might struggle as I got no rb button :lol:

Mot

CHEERS 

Better player action to loose balls is a must

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Super cancel works for me

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, JamboGee92 said:

I don't have this super cancel issue? It works every time for me. 

When you don't have the ball, yes. Or to do a shot/cross feint. But when you have the ball and already pressed to pass... Not so much.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't buy this at all personally. 

 

I think they know there's issues but don't want to hurt the myclub spenders, this is the best way from a PR perspective to spin it. Wouldn't surprise me if these changes they've made 'due to fan feedback' are ones that they were always going to make. I haven't seen either of those issues mentioned from fans at all and I've had a good read on the facebook feedback

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Brizzle said:

Super cancel works for me

 

Same 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, RenPalmeiras said:

When you don't have the ball, yes. Or to do a shot/cross feint. But when you have the ball and already pressed to pass... Not so much.

Works for me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Super cancel works maybe 75% of the time for me. The other 25% is will still play the pass I originally input or (oddly) an equally powered pass but in the direction I'm pressing after super cancel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ClaretMatt said:

Super cancel works maybe 75% of the time for me. The other 25% is will still play the pass I originally input or (oddly) an equally powered pass but in the direction I'm pressing after super cancel.

I think that’s due to the pass feint they added this year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, wheresmark said:

I think that’s due to the pass feint they added this year. 

How, cause that doesn't use a button needed in super cancel? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those 2 issues are biggies for me thanks for sharing @Jookoi

  • You're welcome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Brizzle said:

Super cancel works for me

 

 

9 hours ago, JamboGee92 said:

Same 

 

6 hours ago, ClaretMatt said:

Super cancel works maybe 75% of the time for me. The other 25% is will still play the pass I originally input or (oddly) an equally powered pass but in the direction I'm pressing after super cancel.

How is this possible. I got the same as Matt, passes wont cancel for me.

And not a single comment from Konami on the issue aswell, or ive missed it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, RiQ1987 said:

 

 

How is this possible. I got the same as Matt, passes wont cancel for me.

And not a single comment from Konami on the issue aswell, or ive missed it.

Works for me as well

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...