DavoteK

Not a good start Boris

100% record of defeats in parliament.

Parliament prorogued for 5 weeks. That now deemed unlawful by Supreme court.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-49807552

Frillypink.

What a mess British politics is in. Who knows what will happen in the coming months

Boris 🤪

Haha we are a coomplete mess. Every time you think its going to calm down. The madness is ratcheted up

At this rate PENce will be worth more than sterling. 

• Awesome! 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, tezmac said:

At this rate PENce will be worth more than sterling. 

The PEN people are like the MPs in House of Commons. Not many turn up to community events until PENce gets mentioned

• Haha 3

Knows his onions this lad, Joris Bhonson hahahahaha

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, spragga said:

Knows his onions this lad, Joris Bhonson hahahahaha

That is phenomenal :lol: 

Its like the purposely find the most idiotic person on the street and interview them “for the lolz”. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a non-cringe interview with a member of the public :lol: 

Joris Bohnson :lol: 

Edited by Bluebird

56 minutes ago, Bluebird said:

That is phenomenal :lol: 

Its like the purposely find the most idiotic person on the street and interview them “for the lolz”. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a non-cringe interview with a member of the public :lol: 

Joris Bohnson :lol: 

haha, yeah i only see this coz Joris Bohnson was trending on twitter, typed it in and was rolling about laughing, started to feel sorry for the lad a bit, becoming a meme all because he popped to the local shopping center for a bowl about.

video is a classic though, the way he says "I agree with Joris Bohnson, we should stop parliament, and errrm we should ermmm............Leave" legend

• Haha 1

around 20 seconds in i was thinking it was one of them bad lip reading things with a canny impressionist of Joris.

but no its real, magnificent stuff from Bohnson, maybe this Jorsi Bohnson would make a great PM unlike Boris

• Haha 2

f**king hell.

Gotta be honest I keep out of these threads... but seriosuly?!

f**king hell :lol:

Aye, they've got some anti-German rhetoric which they're using to stoke up the gammon. 

"We've won two world wars dontcha know.........BY OURSELVES!!"

Wasn’t gonna be long before they tripped up and their true colours were shown - not that their bile didn’t show it before. 

Two World Wars and one World Cup! Can’t remember “Great” Britain winning the World Cup, and looking at how the two countries fared after the war. Sometimes it makes you wonder who did win. 

• Like 2

It looks like its been pulled according to my post and replaced with sonetging less inflammatory (IMO).

9 hours ago, Sunzibad said:

It looks like its been pulled according to my post and replaced with sonetging less inflammatory (IMO).

Its done as intended.

Anyone with any decency/common sense has slated it, while the gammon massive have increased the volume on their "two world wars and one world cup" rhetoric.

I bet you've all got a few in your facebook feeds. Lovely people. 

On 10/10/2019 at 7:41 AM, DavoteK said:

Its done as intended.

Anyone with any decency/common sense has slated it, while the gammon massive have increased the volume on their "two world wars and one world cup" rhetoric.

I bet you've all got a few in your facebook feeds. Lovely people. 

My cousins one of them, posts s**t about Tommy Robinson etc. He’s a fat f**king tard, Never responds when you Lou t out that he’s talking utter bullocks. 

Ok, so Boris “secures” a deal, that the DUP wont support, neither will the majority of the other party’s

it’s clearly a bluff that will be voted against (again) with Boris & co trying to avoid seeking an extension. They want a no-deal

FFS I hate politicians, I hate statements like:

1:

”the UK public want to see........”

what the f*** do they know what the people want?

2:

let me be very clear....... - cue bollocks

they never, ever are clear about anything

give me strength

As long as gove, Johnson and that human eel Rees-mogg get no deal, they’re happy. The hedge funds they’re invested in will rake in millions off the back of the companies failing as a result of this clusterf**k and they’ll be sorted. Come November 1st, they’ll f**k about and eventually bail from politics. 

This whole thing could've been avoided by deporting leave voters to US, Africa of Oz and letting UK and Europe get on with a prosperous life 

13 minutes ago, Mowgles said:

This whole thing could've been avoided by deporting leave voters to US, Africa of Oz and letting UK and Europe get on with a prosperous life 

ah true democracy, deport people who disagree with you. ironic that. not far off what the nazis did.

• Haha 2

this could be monumental no? Europe are happy, Ireland are happy and the voters get what they wanted. 

if this passes through parliament it will be a triumph for democracy.

boris is still a cock though.

Triumph for democracy :lol: great way of saying Surviving a Disaster.

7 hours ago, rambovanhardnut said:

ah true democracy, deport people who disagree with you. ironic that. not far off what the nazis did.

I'm sure you realise I was joking. 

But seriously doubt the DUP will accept it neither will parliament.

'Triumph. Lol.'

This is like waiting for the deadline of your coursework and doing in last night before it's due. Handing it in and Just passing. It's barely getting over the line. 

:lol:

7 hours ago, rambovanhardnut said:

Ireland are happy and the voters get what they wanted. 

Which gammon told you that :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2