Sign in to follow this  
rambovanhardnut

PES'20: I'm butthurt megathread

twice in one f**king match. player in the right place, everything is rosy...wha f**king happens...well see for yourselves. i know that sometimes the ball can bounce of a player. why does it always go to the f**king strikers foot? f**king bulls**t.

Totally agree , happens all the time 

Rage is assured , but not to worry the majority are enjoying the game even with the most simple nuts and bolts not addressed by the utter f**kwits at Konami   ;)

Edited by Sami3lungs

Ha ha ha! That is proper s**t defending, mate. Ha ha ha! :lol:

13 minutes ago, rambovanhardnut said:

twice in one f**king match. player in the right place, everything is rosy...wha f**king happens...well see for yourselves. i know that sometimes the ball can bounce of a player. why does it always go to the f**king strikers foot? f**king bulls**t.

:lolabove:

What’s the problem with that?

Coates from Sporting in last 3 games scored 2 own goals, made 3 penalties and a red card.

Sometimes it’s not your day. 

• Like 1

The game isn’t perfect, but for sure the best PES so far. *nods*

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Clarkof said:

Coates from Sporting in last 3 games scored 2 own goals, made 3 penalties and a red card.

Oh ffs , you were more vocal than anyone on Pen 

You made a vid about it after your game with Venom 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sami3lungs said:

Oh ffs , you were more vocal than anyone on Pen 

You made a vid about it after your game with Venom 

:g::shootme:

Thankfully nothing as bad as that has happened to me yet. Must be the way you defend mate :shifty:

• Haha 1

The game is hot garbage to be honest. Just a clunky mess, least im getting to play WWE i guess.

1 hour ago, Clarkof said:

ah come on you cant troll me!, lol, this was blatant scripting. i positioned the player correctly both times and still got f**ked!, so annoying, the worse thing is, this is just one game, i would say i have about 50 of these in my gallery now. i love how each time after the dodgy deflection the defender stands there scratching his hole while the attacker pounces. heart breaking. 

also, i like the game, a lot of good things about it. doesnt mean we cant talk about the s**t stuff.

• Haha 1

s**t pookeynoodle :lol: 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, rambovanhardnut said:

ah come on you cant troll me!, lol, this was blatant scripting. i positioned the player correctly both times and still got f**ked!, so annoying, the worse thing is, this is just one game, i would say i have about 50 of these in my gallery now. i love how each time after the dodgy deflection the defender stands there scratching his hole while the attacker pounces. heart breaking. 

also, i like the game, a lot of good things about it. doesnt mean we cant talk about the s**t stuff.

So resuming you’re Coates from PEN. :lol:

1 minute ago, Clarkof said:

So resuming you’re Coates from PEN. :lol:

ha must be!, lol not sure why it happens, being honest, surely its not just me?

PA3? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, wheresmark said:

PA3? 

me or him? lol, ive been playing PA1 on my club. played about 5 on PA2 but then played some PEN friendlies and never swtiched back. honestly PA2 is a must i think, its what 9 out of 10 people are using on myclub.

Come on! The real issue here is that you're trying to shed the WAAC label you have and it's killing you. You're getting bummed at your own game by bums and now you're crying about it.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, CMYKhazi said:

Come on! The real issue here is that you're trying to shed the WAAC label you have and it's killing you. You're getting bummed at your own game by bums and now you're crying about it.

ha not at all bud, im pretty s**t at this game and everyone knows ill do whatever it takes. the point of this thread is about the bad deflections. its really annoying. those goals cost me a game against a 750 rated player, a s**t ton of points as well. if i end up going down this season, which is looking likely, i will be p**sed if its because of s**t like that. i am clearly doing the right thing in both clips and still get punished. that is what grinds my gears mate.

2 minutes ago, rambovanhardnut said:

ha not at all bud, im pretty s**t at this game and everyone knows ill do whatever it takes. the point of this thread is about the bad deflections. its really annoying. those goals cost me a game against a 750 rated player, a s**t ton of points as well. if i end up going down this season, which is looking likely, i will be p**sed if its because of s**t like that. i am clearly doing the right thing in both clips and still get punished. that is what grinds my gears mate.

So on the second clip, when the ball came to you and you were in control of the defender, what did you actually attempt to do?

No him.  He's clearly got a high PA mate, when someone with PA3 passes and you intercept the ball, often instead of controlling it, it ricochets off your player. Happens against and for me loads in Myclub(I play a high PA on myclub) but hardly ever happens in PEN matches where we all play PA1 or manual.  ]

Best way of defending it is to try and anticipate the second ball and loose balls where possible.  It's stupid that it's in the game tbh, but when it's there and others use it online you have to yourself if you want to be competative. I think Konami are starting to realise that PA2 and 3 are abused and not good for the franchise (making PES league PA1 only shows that) But I think they're worried about alienating a large portion of their customers (the WAAC bumbders)  

Stuck in a catch 22, but hopefully they bite the bullet and make manual + assisted (an hopefully that's a low assisted) It will make the game more enjoyable across the board, and cut out a lot of the BS

58 minutes ago, wheresmark said:

No him.  He's clearly got a high PA mate, when someone with PA3 passes and you intercept the ball, often instead of controlling it, it ricochets off your player. Happens against and for me loads in Myclub(I play a high PA on myclub) but hardly ever happens in PEN matches where we all play PA1 or manual.  ]

Best way of defending it is to try and anticipate the second ball and loose balls where possible.  It's stupid that it's in the game tbh, but when it's there and others use it online you have to yourself if you want to be competative. I think Konami are starting to realise that PA2 and 3 are abused and not good for the franchise (making PES league PA1 only shows that) But I think they're worried about alienating a large portion of their customers (the WAAC bumbders)  

Stuck in a catch 22, but hopefully they bite the bullet and make manual + assisted (an hopefully that's a low assisted) It will make the game more enjoyable across the board, and cut out a lot of the BS

1. If you believe the pass assist filters are strict, why are you playing on high pass assist? :g:

2. How are Konami starting to realize that it's bad? I think the Efootball isn't technically a part of Konami or something.

Aaaand, there still isn't any news of Efootball games played on PA1 outside of couple comments from that Jordi guy on Twitter. 

4 hours ago, wheresmark said:

(I play a high PA on myclub) but hardly ever happens in PEN matches where we all play PA1 or manual.  ]

Simply nonsense , it happens consistently for me on PA1 and has been there as a proper p**s boiler for sometime , hardly a new thing 

Happened to me the other night 3 times v Bluebird and my reaction was far more emotional shall we say  :lol:  than if it was cutback or a LMH

Slightly off subject but how are you able to transition from PA3 on bumclub to PA1 here ? 

Surely your Pen games suffer , is everyone who plays bumclub on here on PA3 then ?

How can you derive any enjoyment or self satisfaction from it 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Sami3lungs said:

LMH

What's that? 

5 minutes ago, JamboGee92 said:

What's that? 

Last man hack

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sami3lungs said:

Simply nonsense , it happens consistently for me on PA1 and has been there as a proper p**s boiler for sometime , hardly a new thing 

Happened to me the other night 3 times v Bluebird and my reaction was far more emotional shall we say  :lol:  than if it was cutback or a LMH

Slightly off subject but how are you able to transition from PA3 on bumclub to PA1 here ? 

Surely your Pen games suffer , is everyone who plays bumclub on here on PA3 then ?

How can you derive any enjoyment or self satisfaction from it 

I play manual all the way 

Yesterday I played with a white ball team against a stacked squad. I could literally feel the guys anxiety when it was still 0-0 on the 70 min mark but then he started the high press and scored 3 goals in 10 mins. I struck the bar twice and was running rings around his full backs 

Basically everyone plays the same way steal the ball and release throughball asap. 

@rambovanhardnut that'll shot drives me nuts when it happened to me a few times. Who are your CBs? 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, zeemeister said:

I play manual all the way 

Yesterday I played with a white ball team against a stacked squad. I could literally feel the guys anxiety when it was still 0-0 on the 70 min mark but then he started the high press and scored 3 goals in 10 mins. I struck the bar twice and was running rings around his full backs 

Basically everyone plays the same way steal the ball and release throughball asap. 

@rambovanhardnut that'll shot drives me nuts when it happened to me a few times. Who are your CBs? 

Im say this and with some pride i might say 

But wtf is a white ball team :search: