Sign in to follow this  
Ginerbolox

Option file stadiums

Hi all imported the option file all looked good but,Playing as liverpool in master league the stadium says its anfield and pre game the pic is anfield,

but once in the match its some generic stadium everytime anyone got any ideas?

13 minutes ago, Ginerbolox said:

Hi all imported the option file all looked good but,Playing as liverpool in master league the stadium says its anfield and pre game the pic is anfield,

but once in the match its some generic stadium everytime anyone got any ideas?

There's no stadium editor as far as I know. So it will always revert to generic stadiums on any unlicensed teams mate 

Ah i see,Thanks pal.Just confused as the image in the stadium select is actually Anfield but when the match starts its generic.So i guess the option file just changes the image in stadium select and not the actual stadium in the game. 

35 minutes ago, Ginerbolox said:

Ah i see,Thanks pal.Just confused as the image in the stadium select is actually Anfield but when the match starts its generic.So i guess the option file just changes the image in stadium select and not the actual stadium in the game. 

yeah thats it mate, there is no way to change or add to the stadiums in the game, the OF just adds the real names and pics for each club.

You should be able to change the stadium in edit to anfield?