Jump to content
Goat261

Camera

Recommended Posts

Which camera settings is everyone using?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

default but tempted to go blimp mode - feel more than ever you need to be able to see what's happening with your runners etc - scanner thing not good enough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Normal for me, but zoom out slightly

Tried the new camera but makes me feel sick after a few games 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The new Stadium one for me.

Looks Frillypink and feels like a new game. Not the best from a competitive angle but I tried others and I didn't enjoy it as much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dynamic wide for me

Might try fan mode or blimp mode out 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

... Which leads me to ask which is better, blimp or fan. Both see most of the pitch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tezmac said:

... Which leads me to ask which is better, blimp or fan. Both see most of the pitch.

Blimp is almost directly over, fan view is slightly tilted which I don't like as it moves about more 

No radar on blimp also 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rdotman said:

Blimp is almost directly over, fan view is slightly tilted which I don't like as it moves about more 

No radar on blimp also 

Aha, I might try both out. Like the idea of blimp, no need for radar when it's zoomed out. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, tezmac said:

... Which leads me to ask which is better, blimp or fan. Both see most of the pitch.

You can't see the opposition player taking a corner on the far side in fan view due to some pop up menu :lol:

Anybody know how to get rid of it?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CMYKhazi said:

You can't see the opposition player taking a corner on the far side in fan view due to some pop up menu :lol:

Anybody know how to get rid of it?

Good old Konami :lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CMYKhazi said:

You can't see the opposition player taking a corner on the far side in fan view due to some pop up menu :lol:

Anybody know how to get rid of it?

Same on blimp 

I've turned off the time and score as when your in the top left corner you are obstructed aswell

If anyone is wondering that's why sometimes I pause for half a second near the end of a half lol checking the clock 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I play short.

It helps with the dribbling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Rdotman said:

Same on blimp 

I've turned off the time and score as when your in the top left corner you are obstructed aswell

If anyone is wondering that's why sometimes I pause for half a second near the end of a half lol checking the clock 

I was doing the same in 19 but this year's scoreboard actually becomes transparent when the ball is there so I turned it back on and have no issues with it atm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kaupp said:

I was doing the same in 19 but this year's scoreboard actually becomes transparent when the ball is there so I turned it back on and have no issues with it atm

Oo Frillypink to know I didn't even give it a chance just switched everything over at the beginning 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i remember when i used blimp a few seasons back. people s**t their pants. 

i love the hypocrisy of this place, lol

(ps nothing wrong with any camera view, all have advantages and disadvantages)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rambovanhardnut said:

i remember when i used blimp a few seasons back. people s**t their pants. 

i love the hypocrisy of this place, lol

(ps nothing wrong with any camera view, all have advantages and disadvantages)

Blimp with two counter targets though wasn't it bambi 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rdotman said:

Blimp with two counter targets though wasn't it bambi 

ha wish it was mate, wish i could dig up a old thread to see the difference in tone when i suggest something in comparison to when someone else says the same thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally settled on Stadium 0-10-4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I use dynamic wide. Always used that one since i can remember.

Some stadiums are closer and others wide. I remember Coliseu de los Sports looks wide.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I put it on dynamic wide. Not had a play though. The default was a bit too weird for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Kaupp said:

I was doing the same in 19 but this year's scoreboard actually becomes transparent when the ball is there so I turned it back on and have no issues with it atm

 

8 hours ago, Rdotman said:

Oo Frillypink to know I didn't even give it a chance just switched everything over at the beginning 

My mistake, it's not a pop up menu, it's the scoreboard, but it doesn't turn transparent on a corner :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CMYKhazi said:

 

My mistake, it's not a pop up menu, it's the scoreboard, but it doesn't turn transparent on a corner :(

Oh for me it is, something to do with corner strategies or something ha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rdotman said:

Oh for me it is, something to do with corner strategies or something ha 

Maybe it is for me then, just played a game and thought it was the score! Oh my! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...