Sign in to follow this  
canarianfrank

Help on manual settings please..... From an old member!

Hi everyone.... Its probably been 10 years since I've been part of this community.... Great to see its still going strong! 

Still miss being part of the community and the leagues, but life and family have taken priority! Still get to play every now and then though! 

Need some help please on manual settings for pes 2020 - I've always used manual settings but can't see how to set it up on the latest version? 

Any of you guys know how to set up manual settings? 

Cheers, 

Canarianfrank! 

• Like 1
  • Awesome! 3

7 minutes ago, canarianfrank said:

Hi everyone.... Its probably been 10 years since I've been part of this community.... Great to see its still going strong! 

Still miss being part of the community and the leagues, but life and family have taken priority! Still get to play every now and then though! 

Need some help please on manual settings for pes 2020 - I've always used manual settings but can't see how to set it up on the latest version? 

Cheers, 

Canarianfrank! 

Bloody hell Frank, long time mate 👍

can’t help you as yet though, I’ve just returned to PES after 5 years and am rusty as hell

how you been mate?

But I believe it’s in 

options

Player presets 

11 hours ago, canarianfrank said:

Cheers, 

Canarianfrank! 

Greetings dude :D 

@canarianfrank 

From the main menus it is under options and personal data settings 

Pass assist set to 0 and shooting to manual 

From exhibition mode you can access it from the controller select screen, think you press square 

• Like 1

Holy s**t, Frank! :firefirefire:

Hope all's well mate :rock:

13 hours ago, DavoteK said:

Greetings dude :D 

f**k me! You still running this joint?  Thought you'd have retired once you started getting your pension! 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, fungusking said:

Holy s**t, Frank! :firefirefire:

Hope all's well mate :rock:

Fungus!.!!!

Just the name brings it all back! 

Those were the days! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, canarianfrank said:

f**k me! You still running this joint?  Thought you'd have retired once you started getting your pension! 

Bitch I'm younger than you :lol: 

1 hour ago, canarianfrank said:

Fungus!.!!!

Just the name brings it all back! 

Those were the days! 

Indeed mate, good times... I was actually in Elephant & Castle the other day and walked past that pub where we had that bizarre night out with the big Spurs fan Craig and dear ol' Manfromtherock all those years ago :lol: 

8 hours ago, fungusking said:

Indeed mate, good times... I was actually in Elephant & Castle the other day and walked past that pub where we had that bizarre night out with the big Spurs fan Craig and dear ol' Manfromtherock all those years ago :lol: 

Manfromtherock, what a legend. 

• Like 1

Just now, DavoteK said:

He'd love it here now. I think the sites were a little too aggro for him back around when he left. 

1 hour ago, DavoteK said:

He'd love it here now. I think the sites were a little too aggro for him back around when he left. 

1 hour ago, DavoteK said:

Yeah, top guy. One of the Frillypinkst blokes around. Put a lot of work in during the "immature gamers" phase, but yeah, don't think he enjoyed the people who lived up to that name too literally :lol:. Sltill used to seem him on PSN from time to time but haven't in a while now.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fungusking said:

Yeah, top guy. One of the Frillypinkst blokes around. Put a lot of work in during the "immature gamers" phase, but yeah, don't think he enjoyed the people who lived up to that name too literally :lol:. Sltill used to seem him on PSN from time to time but haven't in a while now.

Yeah, it was a prickly crowd, I'd lost interest at that point and was looking at phasing everything out. I forget he was PS3N and kind of tapered off before PEN kicked off properly (I think). He was the wrong fit for that bunch of assholes (granted, most of them were guys I gamed with at the time :lol: ) where as he'd fit in great here and enjoy himself. Tap him up. 

• Like 1