Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
canarianfrank

Help on manual settings please..... From an old member!

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone.... Its probably been 10 years since I've been part of this community.... Great to see its still going strong! 

Still miss being part of the community and the leagues, but life and family have taken priority! Still get to play every now and then though! 

Need some help please on manual settings for pes 2020 - I've always used manual settings but can't see how to set it up on the latest version? 

Any of you guys know how to set up manual settings? 

Cheers, 

Canarianfrank! 

 

  • Like 1
  • Awesome! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, canarianfrank said:

Hi everyone.... Its probably been 10 years since I've been part of this community.... Great to see its still going strong! 

Still miss being part of the community and the leagues, but life and family have taken priority! Still get to play every now and then though! 

Need some help please on manual settings for pes 2020 - I've always used manual settings but can't see how to set it up on the latest version? 

Any of you guys know how to set up manual settings? 

Cheers, 

Canarianfrank! 

 

Bloody hell Frank, long time mate 👍

 

can’t help you as yet though, I’ve just returned to PES after 5 years and am rusty as hell

 

how you been mate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But I believe it’s in 
 

options

Player presets 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, canarianfrank said:

Hi everyone.... Its probably been 10 years since I've been part of this community.... Great to see its still going strong! 

Still miss being part of the community and the leagues, but life and family have taken priority! Still get to play every now and then though! 

Need some help please on manual settings for pes 2020 - I've always used manual settings but can't see how to set it up on the latest version? 

Any of you guys know how to set up manual settings? 

Cheers, 

Canarianfrank! 

 

Greetings dude :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@canarianfrank 

From the main menus it is under options and personal data settings 

Pass assist set to 0 and shooting to manual 

From exhibition mode you can access it from the controller select screen, think you press square 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy s**t, Frank! :firefirefire:

Hope all's well mate :rock:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, DavoteK said:

Greetings dude :D 

f**k me! You still running this joint?  Thought you'd have retired once you started getting your pension! 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, fungusking said:

Holy s**t, Frank! :firefirefire:

Hope all's well mate :rock:

Fungus!.!!!

Just the name brings it all back! 

Those were the days! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, canarianfrank said:

f**k me! You still running this joint?  Thought you'd have retired once you started getting your pension! 

Bitch I'm younger than you :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, canarianfrank said:

Fungus!.!!!

Just the name brings it all back! 

Those were the days! 

Indeed mate, good times... I was actually in Elephant & Castle the other day and walked past that pub where we had that bizarre night out with the big Spurs fan Craig and dear ol' Manfromtherock all those years ago :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, fungusking said:

Indeed mate, good times... I was actually in Elephant & Castle the other day and walked past that pub where we had that bizarre night out with the big Spurs fan Craig and dear ol' Manfromtherock all those years ago :lol: 

Manfromtherock, what a legend. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DavoteK said:

Manfromtherock, what a legend. 

He'd love it here now. I think the sites were a little too aggro for him back around when he left. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DavoteK said:

He'd love it here now. I think the sites were a little too aggro for him back around when he left. 

 

1 hour ago, DavoteK said:

Manfromtherock, what a legend. 

Yeah, top guy. One of the Frillypinkst blokes around. Put a lot of work in during the "immature gamers" phase, but yeah, don't think he enjoyed the people who lived up to that name too literally :lol:. Sltill used to seem him on PSN from time to time but haven't in a while now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, fungusking said:

Yeah, top guy. One of the Frillypinkst blokes around. Put a lot of work in during the "immature gamers" phase, but yeah, don't think he enjoyed the people who lived up to that name too literally :lol:. Sltill used to seem him on PSN from time to time but haven't in a while now.

Yeah, it was a prickly crowd, I'd lost interest at that point and was looking at phasing everything out. I forget he was PS3N and kind of tapered off before PEN kicked off properly (I think). He was the wrong fit for that bunch of assholes (granted, most of them were guys I gamed with at the time :lol: ) where as he'd fit in great here and enjoy himself. Tap him up. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...