Sign in to follow this  
donkeyhugger

Online Divisions

Is there a more frustrating game mode anywhere? 

Bash out games on here late night / early morning when no one about but it pure annoys the crap out of me :lol:

I'm floating around 750points and in Div 5 carried by Girona and Wolves but they really do need to put in some sort of team strength multiplier for the points system

Although occasionally pulling off one of these for promotion is fun

e7cba72c-4787-4975-857d-dff9a7c6f92d_Thumbnail.PNG

Gave up TBH. I find it too boring now as it's always France, PSG, LFC, Juve and City. On a good day you might get Man Utd, Barca or Belgium. Madrid no longer popular ha ha.

I usually play it every year - not so much for the points ranking as I reckon I could boost them high enough by just sitting in D5 and using City every game. I mainly try to get up the Divisions. Highest was D2 (IIRC) with Dinamo Zagreb a few years ago. Seems quite tough (need a bit of luck aswell) tonget to D1 - think only 10 or 11 people managed to get there that year including @Stev3n86

I like the premise but the sitting in D5 with 60 win streaks, 900+ points using the top-teams is a problem.

14 minutes ago, Sunzibad said:

I reckon I could boost them high enough by just sitting in D5 and using City every game

You can see this is exactly what happens

Even being able to pick team after getting matched up with a another person would be a massive improvement but yeah.. its just a way of passing time for me - using the time to work out my playstyle etc - getting the constant barrage of Bayern / France / Barca / Liverpool does wear you down though - i cant do it for long stints - 2 or 3 games at a time maybe

yES TOTALLY AGREE. frustratinG as Hell. 

I'm not even going to bother editing the above to look Frillypink because it perfectly illustrates how frustrated I am.

I’m still yet to play divisions this year. I normally have a crack at it with West Ham/Sampdoria every year. Been enjoying pen friendlies/league games and master league too much to give divisions a look in

I enjoy it more than myclub for sure, however it would be a much better game mode if you could limit opponents to similar rated teams. I like my lesser teams like Istanbul Basaksehir, Colo Colo etc and it would be Frillypink to play equally rated sides. If they did that, a) I think you would get better quality games as people who pick the lesser teams tend to be less spammy and b) would make people use far more interesting sides, which in turn would make the game mode fairer. And then I wouldn't have to play whichever 5 star side is on a form that week in every single game. 

• Thanks 1

I play it when i DNT all pen players r busy. However I do met few good players.. but the team are mostly 4-5 stars .. sometimes it repetative. 

Play manual and match pass settings. I use Southampton for every game and I'm currently 800-900pts.

Everyone uses 2-4 starred teams and there's very little WAAC.

It's probably my favourite mode after team play (not counting PEN!).

• Like 1

On 12/24/2019 at 1:17 PM, Gale_Kast said:

I enjoy it more than myclub for sure, however it would be a much better game mode if you could limit opponents to similar rated teams. I like my lesser teams like Istanbul Basaksehir, Colo Colo etc and it would be Frillypink to play equally rated sides. If they did that, a) I think you would get better quality games as people who pick the lesser teams tend to be less spammy and b) would make people use far more interesting sides, which in turn would make the game mode fairer. And then I wouldn't have to play whichever 5 star side is on a form that week in every single game. 

Agreed, ive always wanted this. Divisions is my most played mode, i always pick a load of lower rated teams as its more fun, plus u unearth a few gems. The best games you have are always vs the players who pick lower rated teams aswell.

• Like 1