Sign in to follow this  
Bullstein

Which player attributes do you value most?

Obviously player position specific

i like:

in my CB’s,

defence awareness, ball winning and jump/header - - don’t care about pace - just get that ball out of tge danger zone

midfield:

aggression/ball winning/passing and ball control are key attributes, a long range shot is also sought after. I do like an anchor man or destroyer as a defensive midfielder and I also like a CMF who will bomb forward to shoot from range

wingers, 

don’t really use them but crossing,dribbling and speed are good. Ability cards like pinpoint crossing is excellent for wingers 

CF:

a lot of people seem to prefer speed and acceleration, and they are very handy indeed in a CF but I can’t seem to effectively play on the break so I much prefer offensive awareness, finishing, kicking power over speed and dribbling if possible to get into a bit of space in the box to shoot

first time shot ability is one I really like

what do you guys prefer?

Preferred?

Everyone, absolutely everyone has to have dribbling, explosive power and Double Touch.

Everything else is irrelevant.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sunzibad said:

Preferred?

Everyone, absolutely everyone has to have dribbling, explosive power and Double Touch.

Everything else is irrelevant.

Whats double touch btw?

Posted (edited)

Generally, I look for 5 form or above as well as the fighting spirit card for any player in my team. 

I play 4132 and the two key spots are my outer CMFs in the MIDFIELD. They need to be aggressive, quick, have bags of stamina, they need support the defence and attack. Also track back is a card I look for and B2B playstyle. 

CMF.png 76 S. MOUTOUSSAMY and star.png CMF.png 80 N. NANDEZ both fit the bill perfectly. I play DDL, so when I lose the ball these guys hunt the ball down like possessed monsters, because of track back and their aggression. It has taken me until this window to suss this out. 

My CBs need to have decent defensive prowess and height.

Fullbacks, I like one defensive and one aggressive. 

My AMF is the most flexible, but I mainly look for someone with a long shot card. 

CFs, well I love the Dummy Runner and Goal Poacher combination. I look for pace and as long as finishing/attacking prowess is 75 plus, I'm more than happy. 

Edited by tezmac

1 hour ago, Bullstein said:

Whats double touch btw?

One of the more effective and aesthetically pleasing ( especially at full speed) skill moves this year

Playing styles are the most important for me. 

Love a goal poacher with a Dummy Runner next to him up top. 

A hole player, creative midfielder or classic #10 as AMF - in that order. 

2 box to box CMs 

An anchor man. 

Not too fussed about my defence, can play with offensive or defensive fullbacks. I don’t mind a destroyer at CB but only want one out of the pair. 

Like an offensive goalkeeper. 

Then it’s about the cards. 

Super sub is the card I look for most.

Gotta have a few captains in the team. 

As many with fighting spirit as possible. 

First time shot is the card I want on my CF. 

As many with First time pass as possible. 

I like my midfielders to have weighted pass - and now through ball pass on this pes if possible, especially the AMF. 

Always a bonus to have fullbacks and wide players with pinpoint crossing. 

Low punt on the GK, high punt if not. 

Stats wise:

Attackers: 

- in order.

Pace

Attack prowess

Finishing

Ball control 

Dribbling

Midfielders are more all round. Passing, pace, stamina, ball winning, strength, dribbling. 

DM and CBs: 

- in order 

Ball winning 

Def prowess

Strength

Pace

Ball control

Passing.

Ball control and ball winning are 2 of the most important stats for me. All those s**tty loose balls and collisions that are rife in this game can be swayed in your favour with the right players. 

Then Attack and Def prowess are very important, keeping the shape of the team, attackers making runs and defenders being in the right place at the right time. 

Then pace and power for me, with a explosive power > speed. 

• Like 1

A cum face.

Pinpoint Crossing + Curl + Lofted Pass Combo.

Everything else :D

22 of my 23 got that cum face.

GK: reflexes - makes the game more fun when your gk makes a unbelievable save out of no where.

CBs:
Defensive awareness
Ball Winning
Physical Contact
and aggression this year
Dont care about speed or jumping as long as theyre tall, and dont care about heading either, i only need them to win the header, i dont care how accurate it is.

FBs:
Offensive full back
Speed
Acceleration
Those are the main things i look for, then i ideally want them to be decent dribblers too, dont care too much about defensive attributes.

DMF:
Passing
Ball control
Ball Winning
Physical Contact
Defensive prowess
Low lofted pass is a bonus
Basically someone whose fun to use on the ball but can also defend, reason i bought D. MUSTO as hes pretty much perfect for what i like.

CMF/AMF/SMF:
Hole Player for one of the positions.
Height (low centre of gravity)
Acceleration
Dribbling
Ball control
Kicking power
Low passing

Dipping shot
Long range drive
Outside Curler
Double Touch
Sombrero
Flip Flap
Marseille Turn
Pretty much like all those positions to be AMF technical types, dont really care about speed since i rarely play through passes, and dont care about crossing attributes either since i dont cross much (although i did start to cross more often before being inactive for past 6 weeks). I also like my RMF to be left footed and LMF to be right footed, or have the outside curler trait, so i can use them as inverted wingers.

CF:
Offensive awareness
Finishing
Speed
Physical contact
Heading
So someone like my former player F. CAPUTO. Or a goal poacher with decent speed, dribbling and finishing. Or a target man type who can win headers and dominate with his strength.

Although i dont really use out and out strikers most of the time, as i usually have more fun with the AMF technical types, so i try and fit as many as them into my team as i can, reason i sold caputo and bought L. RODRIGUEZ who hasnt got pace and isnt a threat in the air, but hes great on the ball with a quality shot on him,making him very fun to use in PES. Also bought Llorente after fancying a change and wanting to try out a target man type for the first time in a while, but not been able to try him yet

I then like to have someone with Knuckleshot, a Captain and i try to avoid the rising shots trait....I dont care about things like fighting sprit myself, but i would certainly recommend them.

If you want to build a good balanced team then i would recommend keeping an eye on playing styles, then go for these attributes.

DMF: Anchor man or destroyer (depends on your style) Physical contact, ball winning, defensive prowess, speed.
CMF: box to box big tall powerful athletic player who can dominate the midfield
CMF/AMF: Technical player who also has through pass and/or weighted pass
WF: Prolific winger, speed, acceleration, dribbling, decent finishing and offensive awareness.
CF: Tall, powerful, fast CF who can head and finish. Someone like M. MAREGA but whose also a goal poacher.

On 1/7/2020 at 11:32 AM, Bullstein said:

Whats double touch btw?

Have you tried double touch since posting this mate? Its always been a good skill but on this pes it stands out as being one of the most responsive too, its easy to pull off too. Its very effective when youre sprinting directly at a defender, as it allows you to quickly nip by him without breaking your stride.

Heres an example of it

• Like 4

On 1/13/2020 at 3:35 AM, Goat261 said:

GK: reflexes - makes the game more fun when your gk makes a unbelievable save out of no where.

CBs:
Defensive awareness
Ball Winning
Physical Contact
and aggression this year
Dont care about speed or jumping as long as theyre tall, and dont care about heading either, i only need them to win the header, i dont care how accurate it is.

FBs:
Offensive full back
Speed
Acceleration
Those are the main things i look for, then i ideally want them to be decent dribblers too, dont care too much about defensive attributes.

DMF:
Passing
Ball control
Ball Winning
Physical Contact
Defensive prowess
Low lofted pass is a bonus
Basically someone whose fun to use on the ball but can also defend, reason i bought D. MUSTO as hes pretty much perfect for what i like.

CMF/AMF/SMF:
Hole Player for one of the positions.
Height (low centre of gravity)
Acceleration
Dribbling
Ball control
Kicking power
Low passing

Dipping shot
Long range drive
Outside Curler
Double Touch
Sombrero
Flip Flap
Marseille Turn
Pretty much like all those positions to be AMF technical types, dont really care about speed since i rarely play through passes, and dont care about crossing attributes either since i dont cross much (although i did start to cross more often before being inactive for past 6 weeks). I also like my RMF to be left footed and LMF to be right footed, or have the outside curler trait, so i can use them as inverted wingers.

CF:
Offensive awareness
Finishing
Speed
Physical contact
Heading
So someone like my former player F. CAPUTO. Or a goal poacher with decent speed, dribbling and finishing. Or a target man type who can win headers and dominate with his strength.

Although i dont really use out and out strikers most of the time, as i usually have more fun with the AMF technical types, so i try and fit as many as them into my team as i can, reason i sold caputo and bought L. RODRIGUEZ who hasnt got pace and isnt a threat in the air, but hes great on the ball with a quality shot on him,making him very fun to use in PES. Also bought Llorente after fancying a change and wanting to try out a target man type for the first time in a while, but not been able to try him yet

I then like to have someone with Knuckleshot, a Captain and i try to avoid the rising shots trait....I dont care about things like fighting sprit myself, but i would certainly recommend them.

If you want to build a good balanced team then i would recommend keeping an eye on playing styles, then go for these attributes.

DMF: Anchor man or destroyer (depends on your style) Physical contact, ball winning, defensive prowess, speed.
CMF: box to box big tall powerful athletic player who can dominate the midfield
CMF/AMF: Technical player who also has through pass and/or weighted pass
WF: Prolific winger, speed, acceleration, dribbling, decent finishing and offensive awareness.
CF: Tall, powerful, fast CF who can head and finish. Someone like M. MAREGA but whose also a goal poacher.

Have you tried double touch since posting this mate? Its always been a good skill but on this pes it stands out as being one of the most responsive too, its easy to pull off too. Its very effective when youre sprinting directly at a defender, as it allows you to quickly nip by him without breaking your stride.

Heres an example of it

It's actually the only skill move that is usable in this game :g:

:wall:

El Arabi