Jump to content
ClaretMatt

DP4 - It's the big one

Recommended Posts

I'm predicting February 6th for this one, as usually it's the first week of Feb (last year was the 7th).

So with wages on the 19th and the window closure possibly dragging on if people don't get their fixtures played we could be looking at the window not opening until after the DP! 

Got your ducks in a row?  Still hoping to snake sneak the transfer of an upgrade prospect over the line?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Upgrade and position change to DMF for Martinez hopefully. Dont think anyone else is likely to get changed, maybe El Ghazi a bit if lucky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe Djenepo as he's in the Prem 

Carlos Vinicius maybe a small upgrade 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anticipating Maitland-Niles to go from B-A at right back and that's about it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the basis Ings has scored in 12 of his last 18 games (9 goals in his last 11 games) I would hope he got at least a finishing boost. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anticipating absolutely f**kall for Kulusevski. Suarez will however get his 8th face for PES 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, zeemeister said:

Anticipating absolutely f**kall for Kulusevski. Suarez will however get his 8th face for PES 

haha, you can have Messi if he doesn't get upgraded :lol: 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Rdotman said:

Anticipating Maitland-Niles to go from B-A at right back and that's about it 

Yeah, noticed that he was B-position at RB the other day. Strange one, has he been like that since the game came out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CMYKhazi said:

Yeah, noticed that he was B-position at RB the other day. Strange one, has he been like that since the game came out?

Ye he got the LB after that game V The Cringe I believe and the few games after he featured in 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rdotman said:

Ye he got the LB after that game V The Cringe I believe and the few games after he featured in 

Did he never have RB as A-position then? I always thought he did and that he'd be perfect for right wing back.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got a few I'm expecting upgrades for (Valverde, Serdar, Livakovic) and some I'm hopeful of upgrades for (Rodrigo Caio and McNeil) but if it's anything like 2019's DP4 we could see blanket upgrades with some players getting them that really don't deserve it whilst obvious ones get ignored.

The joys of Konami.

Tbh if all I got was a cum face for McNeil I'd be happy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ClaretMatt said:

Got a few I'm expecting upgrades for (Valverde, Serdar, Livakovic) and some I'm hopeful of upgrades for (Rodrigo Caio and McNeil) but if it's anything like 2019's DP4 we could see blanket upgrades with some players getting them that really don't deserve it whilst obvious ones get ignored.

The joys of Konami.

Tbh if all I got was a cum face for McNeil I'd be happy.

even as a dirty b*****d rovers fan i can say that young man should be getting a boost

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, CMYKhazi said:

Did he never have RB as A-position then? I always thought he did and that he'd be perfect for right wing back.

 

Nah pretty sure never, I always play him there though. B position is only for myclub and master league I think 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, donkeyhugger said:

even as a dirty b*****d rovers fan i can say that young man should be getting a boost

I'm hopeful they may give him a boost because they were doing a vote for Prem team's POTY to be myclub featured players (Ligue 1 ones are up this week) and McNeil was one of the 3 Burnley players you could vote for (Tarks and Barnes the other 2) so he must be on their radar.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could probably find valid arguments for most of my team but can never be sure, I mean Cucho got an upgrade last season for no reason.

Harit - should be nailed on but probably won't.

Matheus Pereira - although he is ridic for a 74... also Championship so probably get missed.

Solid cases for the following if they were really updating players true to IRL form.

Van Crombrugge

Le Normand

Olaza

Rangel

Lucas Perez

Merino

Kent is already quite good for the Scots Prem so he may get allowed for already being what he is but hes been doing good aswell.

Who knows.

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sunzibad said:

Could probably find valid arguments for most of my team but can never be sure, I mean Cucho got an upgrade last season for no reason.

Harit - should be nailed on but probably won't.

Matheus Pereira - although he is ridic for a 74... also Championship so probably get missed.

Solid cases for the following if they were really updating players true to IRL form.

Van Crombrugge

Le Normand

Olaza

Rangel

Lucas Perez

Merino

Kent is already quite good for the Scots Prem so he may get allowed for already being what he is but hes been doing good aswell.

Who knows.

 

 

 

 

 

Champions League last 16, Italy capped Gollini could also have a case to be better than 76... or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Always felt Alonso could get one (less sure about that now) as I always felt like he went to Boca too late for a proper look. Now he is at Boca - and if it is a big one - this is the one I would have expected something from... less so in recent times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, zeemeister said:

Anticipating absolutely f**kall for Kulusevski. Suarez will however get his 8th face for PES 

Nailed on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, zeemeister said:

Anticipating absolutely f**kall for Kulusevski. Suarez will however get his 8th face for PES 

Not to mention we'll get CR7's latest pookeynoodley hairdo.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-Scuffet I'm hoping will get some increases in stats as has been doing well this season. 

-Signed Vadillo. Hoping he might go up at least 1 OVR. Doubt it though. 

-Roca has been the main one for me. Konami seems to love him haha. 

-Jones - again doubtful but one can hope. I'd be happy if he got little touches to bring him to 70 OVR. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stupid question but is this when transfers are all done from January transfer window? Keep doing live update and one of my players won't go awol :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mowgles said:

Stupid question but is this when transfers are all done from January transfer window? Keep doing live update and one of my players won't go awol :lol:

yeah, although some should be done through LU's too i think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...