Sign in to follow this  
tezmac

PES Servers

I've played a few games today and noticed a lot of people use the first server, which tends to be quite full. I assume for ease of setting up, as its the first one there. 

Today, all my games on this server have been laggy and unresponsive. Ive had feedback that my opponents first half is in mud, then fine second half. Whereas my side is laggy both halves. I'm talking button delay here, where your player reacts slightly later than he should do. 

I never have lag issues when I use the PESrankings.com third server, which I pick because its usually empty, and tends to give a lag free session. 

I'm looking for peoples thoughts, as it's not my internet. It's fully wired, and like I said I do have perfect games on pesrankings, and every other online game on my ps4. 

Anyone else have any thoughts on this? 

Edited by tezmac

13 minutes ago, tezmac said:

I've played a few games today and noticed a lot of people use the first server, which tends to be quite full. I assume for ease of setting up, as its the first one there. 

Today, all my games on this server have been laggy and unresponsive. Ive had feedback that my opponents first half is in mud, then fine second half. Whereas my side is laggy both halves. I'm talking button delay here, where your player reacts slightly later than he should do. 

I never have lag issues when I use the PESrankings.com third server, which I pick because its usually empty, and tends to give a lag free session. 

I'm looking for peoples thoughts, as it's not my internet. It's fully wired, and like I said I do have perfect games on pesrankings, and every other online game on my ps4. 

Anyone else have any thoughts on this? 

Our 2 games this morning were on the 3rd EN server and I found them both perfect pal 

thats the one  I always tend to use and rarely have issues 

The servers have been acting up since last Thursday, yesterday the game took ages to load for me 

I usually go for the quietest one but honestly find no Correlation between amount of users and apparent lag

I have 200mb virgin fibre, wired directly into the router and if the server wants to be s**t it will be s**t 

33 minutes ago, Gregmeister said:

Our 2 games this morning were on the 3rd EN server and I found them both perfect pal 

thats the one  I always tend to use and rarely have issues 

It wasnt our games tbf. They were lag free. It was a couple after, which made me start to wonder why one session is lag free and then the next are horrendous. 

Edited by tezmac
  • Like 1

I tend to use pesrankings or Any EU ones out of superstition on connection but I'm not sure it really makes any difference.

I'm no expert but thought the server was more just for making the connection rather than a dedicated host whilst the game was actually played on a p2p connection.

1 minute ago, ClaretMatt said:

I tend to use pesrankings or Any EU ones out of superstition on connection but I'm not sure it really makes any difference.

I'm no expert but thought the server was more just for making the connection rather than a dedicated host whilst the game was actually played on a p2p connection.

Thats why I'm asking. I have no clue how connection is fine, then not. Its 2020 and we still face lag :lol:

11 minutes ago, tezmac said:

Thats why I'm asking. I have no clue how connection is fine, then not. Its 2020 and we still face lag :lol:

Wireless connections and wives on netflix are a source of great pain

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Brizzle said:

The servers have been acting up since last Thursday, yesterday the game took ages to load for me 

Yea i had that on Thursday, took forever to get to the match rooms

I think Friday took ages to get in as well. Maybe it's just the servers in general. Pot luck.