Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DavoteK

Flat Earth

4 minutes ago, tezmac said:

421 messages and not one single shread of EVIDENCE that FLAT earth is the REAL earth

Yet I have proof it's a GLOBE

addtext_com_MTMwODE4MjU2NQ.jpg

Bellpiece, Frillypink try. Stick to makeup aye Cropper? 

4 minutes ago, NicShoneeBoy said:

Bellpiece, Frillypink try. Stick to makeup aye Cropper? 

Still using the same one-liner are you buddy. That's cute. 

11 minutes ago, tezmac said:

Still using the same one-liner are you buddy. That's cute. 

You look like Hayley Cropper??!  End of 

Bit of Gary Neville added in, unlucky bud your blessed 

1 minute ago, NicShoneeBoy said:

You look like Hayley Cropper??!  End of 

Bit of Gary Neville added in, unlucky bud your blessed 

Lol cheers Mesut Nemo 

24 minutes ago, tezmac said:

421 messages and not one single shread of EVIDENCE that FLAT earth is the REAL earth

Yet I have proof it's a GLOBE

addtext_com_MTMwODE4MjU2NQ.jpg

Here's all of nasas ball attempts, which one do you believe?? 

There all genuine apparently, regardless of the continents and their sizes. 

Screenshot_20200406_182805.thumb.jpg.9554ab4fb92b4b56da2313f2d350372c.jpg

Chew over that you helpless morons, your nasa, your ball Earth's, you idiots 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, NicShoneeBoy said:

Here's all of nasas ball attempts, which one do you believe?? 

There all genuine apparently, regardless of the continents and their sizes. 

Screenshot_20200406_182805.thumb.jpg.9554ab4fb92b4b56da2313f2d350372c.jpg

Chew over that you helpless morons, your nasa, your ball Earth's, you idiots 

Two things

(a) 

(b) 

Which is true? 

Just now, tezmac said:

Two things

(a) 

(b) 

Which is true? 

Pick a ball, tough one for you Tezzy Cropper? I bet ;)

1 minute ago, NicShoneeBoy said:

Pick a ball, tough one for you Tezzy Cropper? I bet ;)

Not as tough as knowing that everyone mutes you in party chats 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20200406_181734.thumb.jpg.d655bb1500076a2b7594621d861cec48.jpg

The diifence is highlight in crayon with added text, your not aline sheeple these have been made up to show previous sheeple. Not my work but totally appropriate. After all these guy give you your facts. 

Dayum

2 minutes ago, NicShoneeBoy said:

Screenshot_20200406_181734.thumb.jpg.d655bb1500076a2b7594621d861cec48.jpg

The diifence is highlight in crayon with added text, your not aline sheeple these have been made up to show previous sheeple. Not my work but totally appropriate. After all these guy give you your facts. 

Dayum

So yet again, someone puts text on an image and it's true. 

Wow 😂😂😂 

Levels within levels with you Nic 👏

1 minute ago, tezmac said:

Not as tough as knowing that everyone mutes you in party chats 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The sirens are gone, I agreed with them. I do snore alot too. I tell them to chuck me out you tiny minded tit, apnea is real lol ask them @Brizzle @evil-cat-lord @wheresmark @Phillyrich

1 minute ago, tezmac said:

Wow 😂😂😂 

The images are nasa dum dum

3 minutes ago, tezmac said:

Wow 😂😂😂 

There no hope for you Tezzy Cropper. 

2 minutes ago, NicShoneeBoy said:

The images are nasa dum dum

They're from your screenshot via Google dum dum

Guys, come on now 

8 minutes ago, NicShoneeBoy said:

The sirens are gone, I agreed with them. I do snore alot too. I tell them to chuck me out you tiny minded tit, apnea is real lol ask them @Brizzle @evil-cat-lord @wheresmark @Phillyrich

Personally I’ve never muted you mate 

The docs confirming flat earth are great, and the arguments for it being flat are totally believable going into it with a free mind, then science and actual scientific practice hits, beating theorys and believable arguments. 

And there are very good actual 'real' photos of the globe, some had colours altered, some various shots put together but also some actual one frame pictures, taken from space, the moon and from the rover on Mars. 

The thing is if you don't believe any photo is real from nasa or any other image from any other space program then no, there will be no genuine photo. 

I would say look for actual weather station satalites on googge from various country's that show real life footage of the globe, obviously only the disk that is face us is viable.. Because its a globe. 

Out of all iv found on flat earth this is a video I love, as it shows how long ago people rebirthed this ages old flat earth theory only for it to be laughed at again. 

Thing is if the earth was flat how the hell would you silence the tens of thousands of people who have worked in the various space programs from the many countries that have the own satellites and space programs? And as all the calculations are done from university level going forward for people to become scientists/astronauts they would have to be in on it, to be able to further their carers using the knowledge they've learnt, or they'd then have to disregard everthing and learn all calculations and possible theorys with everything to do with space in its interity again, once they graduate and get employed by one of these company's? 

I respect anyone's opinion, but until they have better facts on show than mine, or can show me how the facts iv found to be true are actualy false, then they are just opinions.       

_mikyjustice

Just now, tezmac said:

They're from your screenshot via Google dum dum. 

you deny your in denial right?

Those pictures are all from Nasa, all the images are real right, NASA produced them all. 

Just wondered which one  of the balls you think your on Tezzy Cropper? 

Tough question. Like many in denial, they can't or won't answer. 

Considering your lameness i guess the latter

5 hours ago, CMYKhazi said:

I once visited Nantucket

Leave my family out of it :ohyeah:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Brizzle said:

Guys, come on now 

Yeah, good point. I got carried away was only supposed to poke for a bit 😂

10 minutes ago, Mickyjustice said:

The docs confirming flat earth are great, and the arguments for it being flat are totally believable going into it with a free mind, then science and actual scientific practice hits, beating theorys and believable arguments. 

And there are very good actual 'real' photos of the globe, some had colours altered, some various shots put together but also some actual one frame pictures, taken from space, the moon and from the rover on Mars. 

The thing is if you don't believe any photo is real from nasa or any other image from any other space program then no, there will be no genuine photo. 

I would say look for actual weather station satalites on googge from various country's that show real life footage of the globe, obviously only the disk that is face us is viable.. Because its a globe. 

Out of all iv found on flat earth this is a video I love, as it shows how long ago people rebirthed this ages old flat earth theory only for it to be laughed at again. 

Thing is if the earth was flat how the hell would you silence the tens of thousands of people who have worked in the various space programs from the many countries that have the own satellites and space programs? And as all the calculations are done from university level going forward for people to become scientists/astronauts they would have to be in on it, to be able to further their carers using the knowledge they've learnt, or they'd then have to disregard everthing and learn all calculations and possible theorys with everything to do with space in its interity again, once they graduate and get employed by one of these company's? 

I respect anyone's opinion, but until they have better facts on show than mine, or can show me how the facts iv found to be true are actualy false, then they are just opinions.       

_mikyjustice

You know I love you like cooked food and we argue about everything, the said posts are in different places, the sun is moving at pace, earth is still, the sun if passing post A would obviously impose a different shadow compared to Post B nothing to do with curvature or its hight above sea level but depending on the course of the sun, if it is passing Post B it would impose the same shadow But that's not guaranteed this would depend on the exact coordinate of post B and the sun's path not to mention weather complications. In saying that it's desert like 

No offence but temples like stone henge can predict the solstice by the hour most years depending on the weather and we can't even put an age on it.

5 minutes ago, NicShoneeBoy said:

You know I love you like cooked food and we argue about everything, the said posts are in different places, the sun is moving at pace, earth is still, the sun if passing post A would obviously impose a different shadow compared to Post B nothing to do with curvature or its hight above sea level but depending on the course of the sun, if it is passing Post B it would impose the same shadow But that's not guaranteed this would depend on the exact coordinate of post B and the sun's path not to mention weather complications. In saying that it's desert like 

No offence but temples like stone henge can predict the solstice by the hour most years depending on the weather and we can't even put an age on it.

Reference an expert debunking me please brother. 

And prove images are fake, upon doin so show some real full full earth footage, single frame shots. 

Explain how this secret is kept by the millions over decades but its impossible to keep the ending of game of thrones under wraps for two months? 

Love u to mate, but your fukin crackers :wall:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mickyjustice said:

Reference an expert debunking me please brother. 

And prove images are fake, upon doin so show some real full full earth footage, single frame shots. 

Explain how this secret is kept by the millions over decades but its impossible to keep the ending of game of thrones under wraps for two months? 

Love u to mate, but your fukin crackers :wall:

Common sense, all it really takes to see through that story. You just challenge lies more when your searching for truth. That was genuinely rather tame tbf it doesn't take a trip to bor d'mor to see it bud

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, NicShoneeBoy said:

Common sense

Is this what you are saying you have?

:lol:

perhaps we are all “in on it”

what medication do you take mate?

Just now, Bullstein said:

Is this what you are saying you have?

:lol:

perhaps we are all “in on it”

what medication do you take mate?