Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DavoteK

Quiz Night - Earn 5m PENce

Recommended Posts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When joining the chat, type some abuse at Rambo

That's gonna be difficult 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, djquantum said:

When joining the chat, type some abuse at Rambo

That's gonna be difficult 

thats optional.....:shifty:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author of the topic Posted
7 minutes ago, rambovanhardnut said:

thats optional.....:shifty:

You spelt "mandatory & enjoyable & a favoured pastime of many" wrong.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@DJTruckstop76600m people in the US ffs :ohyeah:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watched your quiz from Saturday back the other day lads. While your throwing banter about, have in your head what question you’re gunna be asking so you’re ready 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This better be over at 8pm cause we have a 10v10:beat1off:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, wheresmark said:

Watched your quiz from Saturday back the other day lads. While your throwing banter about, have in your head what question you’re gunna be asking so you’re ready 

yep, we are going to really mix it up this week, still new to it, so the format was an issue, this week we are going to nail it! (i hope )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, rambovanhardnut said:

yep, we are going to really mix it up this week, still new to it, so the format was an issue, this week we are going to nail it! (i hope )

I’m gonna nail your mum!!! 
 

 

Do I get my 5m ℗ now @DavoteK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author of the topic Posted
1 minute ago, Bluebird said:

I’m gonna nail your mum!!! 
 

 

Do I get my 5m ℗ now @DavoteK

Bants not facts sir.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sweet, missing the com nights due to circumstances, this will be decent, see ya Saturday lunches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally i think i should be paid from the very first podcast as im clearly the only one that truly believed in these boys from the outset 

The rest turning up now just for the PENce are like those hanging on leeches that used to jump in the ring with Tyson 

I my friend am doing it for the entertainment value alone 

 

 

20m should cover it :smoke:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Sami3lungs said:

Personally i think i should be paid from the very first podcast as im clearly the only one that truly believed in these boys from the outset 

The rest turning up now just for the PENce are like those hanging on leeches that used to jump in the ring with Tyson 

I my friend am doing it for the entertainment value alone 

 

 

20m should cover it :smoke:

im ordering merch today, the rest of the wankers will have to earn it. you my friend will get a package sent!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im looking forward to this!! But seeing as I haven't got a team yet do I still qualify for the 5m??? If not ill still pop in though ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author of the topic Posted
Just now, MagicBruno said:

Im looking forward to this!! But seeing as I haven't got a team yet do I still qualify for the 5m??? If not ill still pop in though ;) 

Build your stash up until a spot appears.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DavoteK said:

Build your stash up until a spot appears.

Sweet!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I get PENce :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

looking forward to this tonight, should be a good event bitches, come for the PENnce, stay for the banter!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, rambovanhardnut said:

looking forward to this tonight, should be a good event bitches, come for the PENnce, stay for the banter!

How long is it approx on for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bitter_rivals said:

How long is it approx on for?

1 hour max. probably about 50 mins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good news lads. 

I think we've even managed to prepare this week :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...