Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
KBii

Manual Noob!

Any tips for a Manual Noob guys?

Any settings to change other than pass assist & shooting to manual? Think I have the through ball on Advanced, maybe that's a bad idea?

Been playing the CPU getting used to it, its really refreshing and fells like a totally different game. Not been brave enough to play online yet :lol: 

Turn off advanced imo

Takes way too long to release the ball and is inconsistent

Try to not think about what you are doing and just play naturally, you will pleasantly surprise your self

Shooting is one of the hardest things to master as you have to adjust for the angle you are to the goal

Also I find blimp very useful on manual as you can see more players and the nearly top down view  makes it easier to get your angles right for passing /shooting 

Author of the topic Posted
1 hour ago, Rdotman said:

Turn off advanced imo

Takes way too long to release the ball and is inconsistent

Try to not think about what you are doing and just play naturally, you will pleasantly surprise your self

Shooting is one of the hardest things to master as you have to adjust for the angle you are to the goal

Also I find blimp very useful on manual as you can see more players and the nearly top down view  makes it easier to get your angles right for passing /shooting 

Yeah my shooting is horrific currently. Loving my passes going where I want them too rather than were the pass assist wants them to go. I will try the through ball on basic then as they are very hit and miss at the mo :lol: