Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bullstein

Passing back to the keeper.....

.......is becoming tragic in this game, I’m losing count of the amount of Own Goals I lose because of this Konami brain fart

typically, I’m passing around looking for a way forward or chasing an attacker back and nabbing ball off him and pass to the GK who either

1: passes it into the net

or

2: runs past the ball as if he hasn’t seen the ball and it rolls into the net

It’s probably an online problem as it has never happened vs CPU but Im just going to have to hoof it lol (but the 2nd scenario is a bit more precarious)

is this just me? Or are others experiencing this? 

Never had any problem with this even on manual 

I've not scored one of those since probably pes 3016, usually it's a result of panicking and pressing buttons in error. 

Author of the topic Posted
2 minutes ago, Brizzle said:

Never had any problem with this even on manual 

Really? 

man thats not good to hear, I was thinking it might be something in the game rather than a problem specific to me

I've got big Joe in goals so it's never happened to me obviously 

1 minute ago, tezmac said:

I've not scored one of those since probably pes 3016, usually it's a result of panicking and pressing buttons in error. 

I get that for scenario 1 maybe, but the GK ignoring the ball I don’t think is a button mash problem lol, usually I press square once to clear and nothing happens

its not a huge problem but seems to happen once every 5 or 6 games

1 minute ago, Govie said:

I've got big Joe in goals so it's never happened to me obviously 

You would think GK.png 80 R. OLSEN would do better lol

I saw @fungusking concede a similar one earlier today in one of his matches so I wondered if it was a wider issue

4 minutes ago, Bullstein said:

You would think GK.png 80 R. OLSEN would do better lol

Maybe he needs to shop at my local tesco then

Have conceded maybe 1 or 2 that haven't been my fault

2 minutes ago, Bullstein said:

I get that for scenario 1 maybe, but the GK ignoring the ball I don’t think is a button mash problem lol, usually I press square once to clear and nothing happens

its not a huge problem but seems to happen once every 5 or 6 games

It might also be some form of button lag delay as well, so if you press pass before the keeper has the ball, it might not register until he has it, and by then you cannot super cancel.

Ive learnt when I pass to not do any other button presses until its safely at his feet.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tezmac said:

It might also be some form of button lag delay as well, so if you press pass before the keeper has the ball, it might not register until he has it, and by then you cannot super cancel.

Ive learnt when I pass to not do any other button presses until its safely at his feet.

Yes thats my feeling  about it mate, it’s as if my pass back is then what the keeper does rather than boot it clear 

Haven't played this version online yet, but never had anything like it happen offline (as you've said). I haven't many complaints about the game to be honest... only the right analogue close control that barely works as it should. Never able to use close control and then use a short burst of pace touching the ball ahead to get passed the defender.

Oh! and the through ball feint being R2.. used to do that to stop and control the ball :lol: So that's fun sometimes!

• Haha 1

It's usually an online thing.

You’re holding super cancel if it’s not locking onto the GK most probably. If you’re passing it I to the net it’s probably a previous command that hasn’t yet registered. Never experienced this myself