Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GusNeib_

Lag on Pes

Hi dudes, I need some help. Since a couple weeks I'm experiencing huge lags and delay on 1v1 and 11v11. I have 600mb symmetrycal, using wire and not wifi. Dmz configured. I tried with DNS test, auto config, Idk what more to try.

Any tips guys? Thx all

4531C02C-9700-4715-86FE-D3C621987485.jpeg

Pls someone save us all.

• Haha 1

Author of the topic Posted

here is my last match. U can feel how slow it is

What's your ping on PS4?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wikihow.com/Test-Ping-on-PS4%3famp=1

Does it match up with your ping on your phone or laptop?

43 minutes ago, MB 11 said:

What's your ping on PS4?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wikihow.com/Test-Ping-on-PS4%3famp=1

Does it match up with your ping on your phone or laptop?

I have 25-35 ms ping. All the games are perfect, it's just a pes issue. There's a port option on pes, how do u guys have this port thing? Auto? P2p on?

It seems to come and go, always part of PES tbh, even though you have very fast internet dpeefs

try turning off ps4 and router, also disconnecting your router, leave for 5 or 10 minutes. This forces a new connection to your ISP

then

1: connect router and power it on

2: when router is fully connected, lights green etc, switch on ps4

3: set up internet connection in ps4 Network menu

sometimes helped me in the past. 

14 minutes ago, GusNeib_ said:

I have 25-35 ms ping. All the games are perfect, it's just a pes issue. There's a port option on pes, how do u guys have this port thing? Auto? P2p on?

That's good.

I don't know what that setting is, never seen it.

Have you tried changing the ethernet cable?

9 minutes ago, Bullstein said:

It seems to come and go, always part of PES tbh, even though you have very fast internet dpeefs

try turning off ps4 and router, also disconnecting your router, leave for 5 or 10 minutes. This forces a new connection to your ISP

then

1: connect router and power it on

2: when router is fully connected, lights green etc, switch on ps4

3: set up internet connection in ps4 Network menu

sometimes helped me in the past. 

Ok I'll try that and see if improves, thx mate

1 minute ago, MB 11 said:

That's good.

I don't know what that setting is, never seen it.

Have you tried changing the ethernet cable?

Yeah I bought one cat 6 just to solve that. Forgot to say, I'm spanish. Most of PEN matches I'm lagged. Just some Euro matches I was ok. I wonder if country server affect that much to the gameplay

Just now, GusNeib_ said:

Yeah I bought one cat 6 just to solve that. Forgot to say, I'm spanish. Most of PEN matches I'm lagged. Just some Euro matches I was ok. I wonder if country server affect that much to the gameplay

I wouldn't think there would be any problem with Spain to the UK, for a game like Call of Duty they'd all be on the same server anyway.

Do you have an external microfilter on your phone line? I had to change mine once as it was causing huge lag spikes.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Broadband-Filter-Telephone-Microfilter-Splitter/dp/B015YJ0GQO

They're a little outdated now though, most of the time they're built in to the wall socket.

Just now, MB 11 said:

I wouldn't think there would be any problem with Spain to the UK, for a game like Call of Duty they'd all be on the same server anyway.

Do you have an external microfilter on your phone line? I had to change mine once as it was causing huge lag spikes.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Broadband-Filter-Telephone-Microfilter-Splitter/dp/B015YJ0GQO

They're a little outdated now though, most of the time they're built in to the wall socket.

I don't think I even that. I have fiber connection straight to the router. It's weird coz I only have that annoying delay on Pes. Fps are perfect and Rocket league shows me solid ping all the time. So it has to be something on pes I think

No rhyme or reason.

Upload and download doesnt have too much of a bearing. Its ping and packet loss I believe.

Could be your provider throttling the connection or it could be a poorly connected opponent.

I notice the game really speeds up late in the evenings, plays like silk.

I absolutely hate playing during the day unless its against people who I know I have no problems with. Could well be my ISP - so not blaming anyone but like you, I have tried everything (wired, ports, dedicated, super max fibre extra extra) just can't control it to get consistently good games.

Usually around 10pm it starts playing immense. I used that 65-rated team and they felt amazing, during the day they feel like retards. Ball rolling past them. Running into each other. Turn like boats. Basically unusable and have me questioning why Konami makes 60 rated players. In the evening they feel great like low rated gems that play according to the stats I selected them for. And in 1* v 1* intense low rated games. Played @Jookoi the other night at like 1am, great games.

Very frustrating. Kills PES for me every year at various stages. This year it took me up to the 80% mark of the season to break me. I cannot stand it.

• Like 2

@Sunzibadthat can interest you. After swimming in a lot of threads I read there's some problem with high speed on pes. And recommended activate the port settings inside of pes. I'll upload a screenshot. Tried all the day, it's working. Give it a try!

BDFD6917-EC35-4869-A002-EEBD9902796C.jpeg

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, GusNeib_ said:

@Sunzibadthat can interest you. After swimming in a lot of threads I read there's some problem with high speed on pes. And recommended activate the port settings inside of pes. I'll upload a screenshot. Tried all the day, it's working. Give it a try!

BDFD6917-EC35-4869-A002-EEBD9902796C.jpeg

Dont you also have to set up the port numbers on your switch/router/modem ?

So that the UDP packets are sent through that port

5 minutes ago, dortaboy said:

I'm on DMZ, technically all ports open

• Like 2

12 hours ago, dortaboy said:

12 hours ago, GusNeib_ said:

I'm on DMZ, technically all ports open

the biggest problem is distance i think. i gave the best internet available in europe. 

9836224454.png

i have a DMZ, static IP, wired connection. 

and yet 70% of my league games this season have been AWFUL.

cant control the ball, the ball bouncing off people, AI not working.

i play @Sunzibad and it is perfect. 

in the ration league i have played sunzi in 98% of my games. because the game f**king works when the connection is good.

fact is, a lot of people dont give a f**k. wireless, no DMZ, no static IP, no ports open. what can you do?

3 minutes ago, rambovanhardnut said:

the biggest problem is distance i think. i gave the best internet available in europe. 

9836224454.png

in the ration league i have played sunzi in 98% of my games. because the game f**king works when the connection is good.

fact is, a lot of people dont give a f**k. wireless, no DMZ, no static IP, no ports open. what can you do?

Out of interest run that test to Cape Town South Africa . Our connection was horrendous the last time we played and we have played pretty decent before. 

6 minutes ago, rambovanhardnut said:

9836224454.png

Well I'm in Spain, don't think distance is the problem here. Looks like a pes issue. I can play shooters with 0 lag, other sports games perfect. But since I did that thing the lag improved a lot. It was painful on 11v11 but even worse on 1v1. 

Also noticed 11v11 lobbies run worse when there are people with low mb connection or running wireless.

3 minutes ago, zeemeister said:

Out of interest run that test to Cape Town South Africa . Our connection was horrendous the last time we played and we have played pretty decent before. 

9836273512.png

• Like 1

i have  found  that  playing  pes  in the daytime  onllne   is  so much  slower  

compared to    nightime  when its  so  smooth  and faster ?

have  no  idea  why  as  my  speedtest  shows 

image.png.ebc5c0d422032b8bf3598553c680296a.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rambovanhardnut said:

9836273512.png

Thats pretty decent considering the distance man. 

• Like 1

@rambovanhardnut from my side on a 100mbps 

image.png.42d4b0c8e42413f994b22ce63c5330dd.png

Ping is quite high. Apparently that's more important than Upload/Download.

• Like 1

Aye you could game on a 1mb connection. Gaming doesnt take much bandwidth at all, its all about Ping, packet loss etc usually based on your ISP throttling or if you live in a busy area with a lot of people on your cabinet or whatever.