Season update pes 2021 Veterans Bonus, GP Myclub coins???

Hello all, 

I'm sure that just like many of you, you're likely not happy with having to pay for  what basically amounts to a roster update. 

So we will move past that , as there is nothing that can be done about that. I have pre ordered the Arsenal edition as I could not resist having iconic moment series Bergkamp. I have him and other fab players in myclub at the moment which i am not happy to have to lose, considering that it is not a new game!  What is worse, is losing the low o/a players that i scouted and then trained to almost the max :/

My understanding is that as a veterans bonus (played pes 2020) you get some featured players scouts based on how many you featured/iconic players you have before the update. I have copied and pasted the details from Konami below my message.

What is not clear is do GP or myclub coins carry over on the console versions? on the mobile versions there is info available to say that GP and myclub coins do carry over but I can not find any info for the consoles version, does anyone have no anything regarding this?

If you played myClub mode in either PES 2020 or PES 2020 LITE, you will be eligible to receive the Veterans Bonus when you purchase eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE.
The bonuses you receive will be based on the milestones you achieved while playing PES 2020's myClub mode, and will be available in-game when PES 2021 launches on September 15th this year.

■ Milestones
1) Number of Iconic Moment Series and Legend players owned.
Receive bonus Special Agents depending on how many of these players you own in myClub.

Tiers:
・ 1 to 3 players: 'PES 2020-21 Iconic Moment Series' Special Agent x 1
・ 4 to 6 players: 'PES 2020-21 Iconic Moment Series' Special Agent x 2
・ 7 to 9 players: 'PES 2020-21 Iconic Moment Series' Special Agent x 3
・ 10 to 12 players: 'PES 2020-21 Iconic Moment Series' Special Agent x 4
・ 13 or more payers: 'PES 2020-21 Iconic Moment Series' Special Agent x 5

2) Number of matches played in Matchday mode.
Receive bonus Special Agents depending on the total number of matches you played in PES 2020's Matchday mode.

Tiers:
・ 5 to 29 matches: 'PES 2020-21 Featured Players' Special Agent x 1
・ 30 to 99 matches: 'PES 2020-21 Featured Players' Special Agent x 2
・ 100 or more matches: 'PES 2020-21 Featured Players' Special Agent x 3

• Like 1

Short answer, no they won't 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, miken333 said:

GP never carries over 

They are throwing it at us now to get you addicted to it in the hope we splash the cash in 21 version

so true, 300 my clubs coins for logging in, and seems like they are gp for any reason :0