Myclub - Anyone playing

really just started a thread to tell people im rated 786. 

cheers. 

god im a wanker.

anyone else playing it? whats your thoughts?

I only play manual mate, just use it to practice. Prefer quicker games sometimes, not bothered about rankings. 

Started a team, dropped all the black rated players and kept in a couple gold. 2 star team. 

Playing on manual, It's only been a few days and some players have insane squads. Lost a couple and drew some, no wins yet. 

I use myclub and online divisions to practice defending but may eventually just stick to online divisions.

• Like 1

Played 1 game after seeing you hype about it yesterday.

Matched up with @Gale_Kast-  ha ha.

• Haha 2

Myclub has always been controversial (rightly so) yet I love building squads which I why I use it:

• My PEN squad
  • A team of guys from little countries (because its easy to use agents to get bronze players from Namibia and Singapore).
  • Gonna get a bronze squad and train it up too

The slag fest is worse this year, I got six legends on Day 1! FFS which means the knobs are already aiming for 4/5 star teams. Myclub is OK right now as most build up their team stars (most are 2/3 now) As the edition progresses it turns into a farce with 103 rated slags and five star teams.

I only play 3 star max unless I cant find an opponent. 

70% of players are wankers, which will always be an issue 

BTW - Had Lewandowski as my freebie loan player and it was really funny. 

Just the slightest press of X and he fired a jet propulsion fizzing Exocet in the top corner! I was 3-0 up in game one without having done a thing. Just proved the farce of slags in gameplay (pointless unless you are 12 or younger and want to be your idol). 

• Like 1

Really enjoying it, just playing with a 2 star team. Building up some interesting looking players. Don’t find anyone too slaggy or laggy. (Yet.) 

6 hours ago, miken333 said:

BTW - Had Lewandowski as my freebie loan player and it was really funny. 

Just the slightest press of X and he fired a jet propulsion fizzing Exocet in the top corner! I was 3-0 up in game one without having done a thing. Just proved the farce of slags in gameplay (pointless unless you are 12 or younger and want to be your idol). 

Hold on, X?!

5 minutes ago, miken333 said:

Ha ha Meant sq LOL

Phew, almost disowned you. 

• Haha 1