Goat261

European Football

Milan vs Verona on at the moment, can Milan finally put in a decent performance? 

Finally playing Menez, Bonaventura and Cerci behind a CF (shame the CF is Pazzini and not Destro)

• Like 1

Penalty for Verona.... So i guess thats a no then :lol:

• Like 2

lol pm me any good euro footy tips mate!! Frillypink one ;)

Milan Penalty....Dont miss it Menez!

Milan still look poor, cerci just looks meh!

Menez is the only one doing anything in that first half, shouldnt be level, but thought it was a definite pen, dont know why the commentators didnt.

Bilbao 1-0 Real 

Watch out for Bales shot near the end 

http://www.okgoals.com/match-highlights-1425499387---41

• Like 1

Mexes... Can you believe it!!!! lol

Much better from Milan now, still not seen much of Bonaventura though, atleast Cerci is now doing something

Pathetic Milan crumble once again, why do i even bother watching these :lol:

deserved equaliser. terrible Milan trying to put bodies behind the ball like that at home.

Philly will be happy with Nico Lopez

Inzaghi just inst good enough and should be sacked, bring in Spalletti if he wants the job. Even today i thought he was finally going to play the right formation, but no, instead it was a three man midfield with Bonaventura playing way to deep..

Should be

----------------------Destro--------------------

Menez------------------------------------Cerci

-------------------Bonaventura---------------

-----------De Jong---------Poli---------------

Should be a very good team once they get some confidence (and fitness in cercis case), but no, instead hes swapping and changing every week with failed tactics/formations

Palermo on espn now

Your chance to see the latest PEN star (dybala) and imo the real star of Palermo (Vazquez)

lol pm me any good euro footy tips mate!! Frillypink one ;)

If you find some good odds on Lazio to qualify for the CL put a bit of cash on that. Not to much though as its going to be very tight between them, Napoli and Roma (if they dont get their act together). Ive put £20 on them at 7/2

If you find some good odds on Lazio to qualify for the CL put a bit of cash on that. Not to much though as its going to be very tight between them, Napoli and Roma (if they dont get their act together). Ive put £20 on them at 7/2

im looking for more short term tips tbh..on a daily/weekly basis...if u really have a strong feel for a game and u seem to know italy better than most? U follow it a lot?  Post it in my predictions thread mate!

Wolfsburg fukd me so bad this week...I had over 200-300 quid on that game in various bets for at least 2 or 3 goals and Both teams to score. They have had mad games both teams in fact ausburg also 5-4 2-2 3-2 4-3 etc...yet this ends 1-0 Fukin wtf

One of the worst leg breaks ive ever seen on Mattielo there :(

One of those where his leg is left bent the wrong way, His bone literally went through his leg and sock covered in blood

im looking for more short term tips tbh..on a daily/weekly basis...if u really have a strong feel for a game and u seem to know italy better than most? U follow it a lot?  Post it in my predictions thread mate!

Wolfsburg fukd me so bad this week...I had over 200-300 quid on that game in various bets for at least 2 or 3 goals and Both teams to score. They have had mad games both teams in fact ausburg also 5-4 2-2 3-2 4-3 etc...yet this ends 1-0 Fukin wtf

Maybe a double on Villarreal and Lazio will be a good bet. Both probably around evens.

Maybe a double on Villarreal and Lazio will be a good bet. Both probably around evens.

done villareal and leverkusen mate

Im seriously considering putting a bet on Roma NOT to qualify for the CL. They are awful these days, pretty much as bad as Milan going forward. No wonder theyve drew 8 out of their last 9 and only average one goal a game in their last 11. Iturbe, Gervinho, Ljajic... They cant work together, have no chemistry at all. and the Totti Gervinho partnership from last season seems to have fell apart to

Im seriously considering putting a bet on Roma NOT to qualify for the CL. They are awful these days, pretty much as bad as Milan going forward. No wonder theyve drew 8 out of their last 9 and only average one goal a game in their last 11. Iturbe, Gervinho, Ljajic... They cant work together, have no chemistry at all. and the Totti Gervinho partnership from last season seems to have fell apart to

yeh but they dont concede much so still could win many games sneaky wins

yeh but they dont concede much so still could win many games sneaky wins

Thats true they could do but i wouldnt be very donfident of it, theyre not exactly known for grinding out wins (as seen with their past 11 games) and the way Fiorentina, Lazio and Napoli are playing i can see them all catching Roma unless they suddenly find their form again. Dont know why that Bayern result has affected them so much, they where classy as always before then, now they are a shell of their former selfs

Talking of Fiorentina and Lazio, they play each other tomorrow and that has the potential to be the game of the week in Europe :hyper:

Prob be an anti climax like linter game last week....expect goals get none

done villareal and leverkusen mate

I did Villarreal and Lazio and now i see that Villarreal are playing their reserve team again ffs.... Theyve been pretty good last few weeks though, should still win as long as they take their chances.

Should have had a pen already in the first minute

European football show just announced that Inzaghi is in crisis talks

Inter vs Napoli on now, anyone watching? Been a very open first 5mins, looks like its going to be a tasty one.

Hoping for a Inter win so Lazio or Fiorentina can take the CL spot (if fiorentina dont get it via uefa cup)