Goat261

European Football

7 minutes ago, Zakremoor said:

What a day, first liverpool and now Sociedad playing full press :cooee: 

About time the 442 of Barca comes to an ending. Good to see Thomas playing a coupke of good matches again. Luisito with the dummy and assist though :wub:

If only Arsenal would start playing full press again.. Forgot I started this day of with full rage mode activated.. @Rdotman 

:lmao: 

• Like 1

On 13/01/2018 at 5:19 PM, Goat261 said:

@Roberto Larcos what is going on with Las Palmas?

Played some of the most entertaining football in Europe last year now theyre just pathetic. Losing 6-0 to GIrona today!
I know they lost the likes of Roque Mesa but its like they dont even try now.

Miss the goals like this

Seen some of that Las Palmas game yesterday, its literally the worst defending I have ever seen from a professional team. 

Their manager went to betis in the summer, and is doing a great job there nnow by all accounts, watch them for Las Palmas of last year. Las Palmas wouldnt give him a small 

pay rise in the Summer apparently. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Seanachais said:

Seen some of that Las Palmas game yesterday, its literally the worst defending I have ever seen from a professional team. 

Their manager went to betis in the summer, and is doing a great job there nnow by all accounts, watch them for Las Palmas of last year. Las Palmas wouldnt give him a small 

i stopped watching Las Palmas early on this season when i saw how bad they were playing every week, so i didnt see the game yesterday. Last season they completely stopped playing once they were safe, it was like they werent able to get out of that mindset at the start of this season, combined with what you said, losing their manager, which likely hasnt helped at all. Looks like there will be a few good players up for grabs next summer, if not this transfer window. Especially Viera and Lemos, then probably the likes of Tana too.

and yes, ill have to watch Betis more often. :up:

Edited by Goat261
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Govie said:

:lmao: 

That's brilliant :lol:

On 14/01/2018 at 11:40 PM, Seanachais said:

watched them earlier vs a favourite of mine, mainly because Gabriel plays for them who is basically the new Franco Vazquez....typical he didnt play tonight lol, but Betis were entertaining :) Finished 3-2 to Betis

• Like 1

Meanwhile, football in Poland:

giphy.gif

No wonder we've got so s**tty league....

On 13/1/2018 at 6:19 PM, Goat261 said:

@Roberto Larcos what is going on with Las Palmas?

Played some of the most entertaining football in Europe last year now theyre just pathetic. Losing 6-0 to GIrona today!
I know they lost the likes of Roque Mesa but its like they dont even try now.

Miss the goals like this

Let them down... 1 spot less to avoid Depor´s relegation... :shifty:

No idea what is going on with them... : fact is the lost 3-4 good players and over all, they lost Q. Setién, a very good trainer (he´s now in Betis).

Having 3 trainers per season like this year, dont help to recover a team, in my opinion :)

And the :hyper:Eredivisie :hyper: is starting again, finally. Tonight Utrecht - AZ Alkmaar (my team).

We bought a new winger from FC Groningen, he is starting on the bench.

Tonight at 7 lads, make sure you watch :sneaky1:

8 minutes ago, RiQ1987 said:

And the :hyper:Eredivisie :hyper: is starting again, finally. Tonight Utrecht - AZ Alkmaar (my team).

We bought a new winger from FC Groningen, he is starting on the bench.

Tonight at 7 lads, make sure you watch :sneaky1:

I'll be keeping an eye on my boy hatzidiakos :sneaky1:

3 minutes ago, Bridgey said:

I'll be keeping an eye on my boy hatzidiakos :sneaky1:

AZ extended his contract yesterday, till 2022 i believe

• Like 1