Goat261

European Football

Terranova :lol:

2nd leg on now

Great goal just now to give Frosinone the lead on the night, 2-2 agg which will give them promotion as it goes on who finished the highest and they finished 3rd.

44 minutes ago, Goat261 said:

Great goal just now to give Frosinone the lead on the night, 2-2 agg which will give them promotion as it goes on who finished the highest and they finished 3rd.

No need Screenshot_20180616-213245.thumb.png.05a82b1339d4cad7df172d6ed82db59f.png

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, MB 11 said:

they were pathetic, multiple times palermo were on the attack in the last 10mins or so, they were throwing extra balls onto the pitch, ref kept stopping the game then didnt do anything about it or add any extra time.

There was also a definite pen for Palermo not given (gave a free kick outside the box instead) which delayed the game another 5 mins..as he gave a pen until the frosinone players changed his mind, so everyone went mental.... only gave 5 min stoppage time. WOuld have preferred to see Palermo promoted as theyre a much better team to watch (70%+ possession in first leg and dominated the 2nd half today too) especially after the Frosinone antics tonight

Edited by Goat261

Just now, Goat261 said:

they were pathetic, every time palermo were on the attack in the last 10mins or so, they were throwing extra balls onto the pitch, ref kept stopping the game then didnt do anything about it or add any extra time.

There was also a definite pen for Palermo not given (gave a free kick outside the box instead) which delayed the game another 5 mins.... only gave 5 min stoppage time. WOuld have preferred to see Palermo promoted as theyre a much better team to watch (70%+ possession in first leg and dominated the 2nd half today too) especially after the Frosinone antics tonight.

With the way the playoffs work and getting a goal early in the first leg, was in Frosinone interests to play for a draw there 

Palermo really fell off towards end of season they looked like they would walk the league at one point 

Just now, Rdotman said:

With the way the playoffs work and getting a goal early in the first leg, was in Frosinone interests to play for a draw there 

Palermo really fell off towards end of season they looked like they would walk the league at one point 

yeah they battered everyone pretty much every week (every game i saw which was around 30 or so) but missed chance after chance (reason their goal tally was so low despite dominating), Coronado missing the pen in the final game to cost them promotion summed up their season. Crazy that Parma came out of no where to snatch the automatic promotion spot.
Shame as i would have liked to see Palermos style of football in Serie A, even though i think they would have struggled big time, would have been entertaining, just like Pescara when they were one of my favourite teams to watch despite only getting around 12 points :lol:

• Like 1

No chance but i would love it if it happened since It was like watching the scummiest kind of pes player cheat his way to a win lol

https://www.football-italia.net/123401/machiavellian-frosinone

Explains why i compared them to the scummiest type of pes players :lol:

Skorupski off to Bologna for 9m euro.

Shame, hoped him to be a 1st choice in Roma...

• Awesome! 1

AC Milan are BANNED from playing in Europe for 2018/19 season for failing FFP.

So glad the FFP never bottled it again, couple years ago PSG & Man City both breached the FFP and only got a fine plus reduced from 25 man squad to 24 men.

Wonder what happens to their ECL spot, will it filter down the league giving Lazio a spot in the qualifying phase?

Schalke's Amine Harit's career potentially over after killing a pedestrian whilst street racing.

3 minutes ago, ClaretMatt said:

Schalke's Amine Harit's career potentially over after killing a pedestrian whilst street racing.

To think I wanted him once upon a time - these Bad Boys, honestly.

wtf, what a f**kin idiot.

• Like 1

On 6/28/2018 at 6:48 AM, SAMCRO925 said:

AC Milan are BANNED from playing in Europe for 2018/19 season for failing FFP.

So glad the FFP never bottled it again, couple years ago PSG & Man City both breached the FFP and only got a fine plus reduced from 25 man squad to 24 men.

Wonder what happens to their ECL spot, will it filter down the league giving Lazio a spot in the qualifying phase?

It's BS that PSG & Man City got away with it, the Sheiks just paid who ever they needed to off I imagine

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Sunzibad said:

To think I wanted him once upon a time - these Bad Boys, honestly.

Just have to wonder.. How a young guy with the world at his feet, does something so f**king idiotic. Couple of days after he has fulfilled one of his biggest dreams of playing in the World Cup.. 

10 minutes ago, Jookoi said:

Just have to wonder.. How a young guy with the world at his feet, does something so f**king idiotic. Couple of days after he has fulfilled one of his biggest dreams of playing in the World Cup.. 

So dumb mate - first I heard was Matt's post above so don't know the ins and outs, but if its as clear cut as that, it's very f**king stupid really.

Well compadre @fertetoprioni

Looks like we will meet in next round of champions league qualifying. We have to beat Rosenborg first but im confident we will. How are AEK looking at the moment ? 

Would love to get to Greece for this one but its not going to happen

If we beat sturm graz, we get to play standard luik. Good, I like Belgian teams :up:

Really hope we win it, I promised myself to not complain about how we play, only want to finally get in the CL.