kennethrhcp

PEN Fantasy Football 2016/17 codes :)

cheers ken.

• Like 1

Thanks Ken..Good to know that this one is up but realized that this fcuking site is blocked at my wotkplace as well..:cardR: I really should consider switching to another job, it cost me a place in PEN league and now the season long time buster too..

• Like 2

Whooo one of my favourite yearly rituals. 

Gonna go for a themed team this year I think, but what theme should I use :g:

Yes kenny. I had a look the other day if this was up and running yet. 

@DavoteK can we have some incentives to keep everyone involved this year? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kennethrhcp said:

hey lads... that time of the year again :hyper: i've set up a PEN head2head league & classic league... no doubt an RGM league will be set up soon... probably by that muppet @Geasers77 :air_kiss:

the site we use is: https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

classic league code:59017-20657 (auto join if you log in with same email & password as last season)

head2head: 59017-25200 (need joining even if joined last season)

I'll just tag some folk that pop into my head who may be interested: @Govie @Bluebird @Phillyrich @Slicklu @JmG @Sham_v99 @Big Boss @ParrishJ @spragga @BAZ @Gregmeister @NicShoneeBoy @Mickyjustice @Goat261 @kishore_513

tag away anyone else who may be interested... may the best man win... unlike previous years :lol:

stand out bargain at the moment...

_90084304_rexfeatures_5688875at.jpg

*nods*

f**king hell you're keen :D 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ParrishJ said:

Yes kenny. I had a look the other day if this was up and running yet. 

@DavoteK can we have some incentives to keep everyone involved this year? 

Any ideas?

Tried a few variations over the years, nothing sticks and its just a case of paying the two people that keep playing it. 

• Like 4

I personally get bored of fantasy football after a while, I don't like the re-chopping of teams when they have double headers etc.    

I loved the Euro Predictions league, something like that bu for the prem would be :drool:  

I know it's not fantasy football though

7 minutes ago, wheresmark said:

I personally get bored of fantasy football after a while, I don't like the re-chopping of teams when they have double headers etc.    

I loved the Euro Predictions league, something like that bu for the prem would be :drool:  

I know it's not fantasy football though

yep... try a different thread so :lol:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DavoteK said:

Any ideas?

Tried a few variations over the years, nothing sticks and its just a case of paying the two people that keep playing it. 

I've no problem with that :shifty: 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, DavoteK said:

Any ideas?

1st game week so everyone has a fair chance. And we get lots of sign ups. 

One off game weeks. 

One off head to head game weeks. 

Ideally though the incentives will be enough to keep everyone playing the whole way through so we have a great competitive league rather than 5 of us squabbling at the top. 

• Like 1

One of game weeks or monthly is the way to go, have that in my local pub league and keeps the interest going until the end. 

• Like 1

What it there was an entry fee to join the league then on a monthly basis the top three finishers where paid out 100, 50, 25 respectively just as an example. 

That's how our league runs €100 entry for the year so one  month win pays you back but you do need a certain  o of players to make it work.

O maybe DavoteK will throw a load of money this way. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, swinny said:

What it there was an entry fee to join the league then on a monthly basis the top three finishers where paid out 100, 50, 25 respectively just as an example. 

That's how our league runs €100 entry for the year so one  month win pays you back but you do need a certain  o of players to make it work.

O maybe DavoteK will throw a load of money this way. 

that's the way to go! @davotek

payouts on monthly standings, anyone can win & if someone losses interest they still have a chance the next month

i will drop @kennethrhcp a PM about this, but lets just say im in discussions with the powers that be to get some PENC$$$$ thrown in, and also add it as a monthly standing to the radio!

• Like 1

Frillypink one mate, ill create a team and hopefully this time stay active longer than a month.

Dont know what it is, years ago i was really into fantasy football, but last 5 or so years i get bored of it pretty quickly :(

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Goat261 said:

Frillypink one mate, ill create a team and hopefully this time stay active longer than a month.

Dont know what it is, years ago i was really into fantasy football, but last 5 or so years i get bored of it pretty quickly :(

you probably had one of your Kevin Keegan moments :D

• Like 1

What a team

What a team I have :shifty:

1 hour ago, kennethrhcp said:

do share oh wise Flanny :sneaky1:

You can see when season starts lol

• Like 1