kennethrhcp

PEN Fantasy Football 2016/17 codes :)

4 minutes ago, swinny said:

That's me mate.

GL in the H2H clash :drinks:

i'm guessing your FT was Ayew to Lamela?

9 minutes ago, kennethrhcp said:

i'm guessing your FT was Ayew to 

1 minute ago, swinny said:
10 minutes ago, kennethrhcp said:

blank comment...

http://e.lvme.me/fzrtozl.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, swinny said:
13 minutes ago, kennethrhcp said:

Yes mate then the fecker mane got injured:wall::wall::wall:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, swinny said:

Yes mate then the fecker mane got injured:wall::wall::wall:

oh doesnt that .5mil in the bank look Frillypink tho... take the hit mate... take it ;)

• Like 1

oooohhh

didnt realise i was sitting pretty in 3rd

when i looked on sunday morning i was 20 points behind my opponant in h2h and on 21 points for the week, Martial and Ibra sorting me right out it seems

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, kennethrhcp said:

oh doesnt that .5mil in the bank look Frillypink tho... take the hit mate... take it ;)

Tempting mate but this is not the only H2H I'm in and the other has a lot of cash involved .

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, swinny said:

Tempting mate but this is not the only H2H I'm in and the other has a lot of cash involved .

i'm only messig about, i'm in cash leagues aswell, i hate the H2H leagues! good fun tho just to mess with your opponent.

i've made a pretty sideways move with my team... was away for start of season & missed Coleman's injury layoff, Coleman out for Baines

• Like 1

forgot to make changes for the week :facepalm:

Luckily my first 11 picks itself, only thing i would have changed is my captain, wouldnt have gone with Mahrez this week.

Good start to the week though thanks to Aguero and the three united players (Ibrahimovic, Shaw and De Gea) 40 points between them :rock:

Edited by Goat261
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Goat261 said:

forgot to make changes for the week :facepalm:

Luckily my first 11 picks itself, only thing i would have changed is my captain, wouldnt have gone with Mahrez this week.

Good start to the week though thanks to Aguero and the three united players (Ibrahimovic, Shaw and De Gea) 40 points between them :rock:

Frillypink!!!

feck you'd have def captained one of Kun or Ibra! still fair going

Just now, kennethrhcp said:

Frillypink!!!

feck you'd have def captained one of Kun or Ibra! still fair going

Yeah would have been perfect if i had one of those as captain, and if Stones kept a clean sheet. Think a lot will have Aguero and Ibrahimovic as their strike force so probably hasnt helped me too much in the PEN league.

De Bruyne been a massive disappointment so far, chose him over Nolito, not the best decision so far! But hopefully he livings up soon, out of all our players i thought De Bruyne would be the one who goes up another level to be an elite player under Guardiola.

2 hours ago, Goat261 said:

Yeah would have been perfect if i had one of those as captain, and if Stones kept a clean sheet. Think a lot will have Aguero and Ibrahimovic as their strike force so probably hasnt helped me too much in the PEN league.

De Bruyne been a massive disappointment so far, chose him over Nolito, not the best decision so far! But hopefully he livings up soon, out of all our players i thought De Bruyne would be the one who goes up another level to be an elite player under Guardiola.

KDB will outscore Nolito over the season imo... dont wanna say Nolito was lucky today... but 2 goals laid on a plate for him & he only played 20odd mins.

8 minutes ago, kennethrhcp said:

KDB will outscore Nolito over the season imo... dont wanna say Nolito was lucky today... but 2 goals laid on a plate for him & he only played 20odd mins.

yeah thats what im thinking, think De Bruynes assists will tip it in his favour. Think Nolito will score a good share of goals though, its his movement thats been so good so far, and we havent even seen him do his trademark curlers into the far corner yet.

Lucky that my big names have done well so far, because the likes of Townsend, Williams (been injured to be fair) Stones and Morgan have barely scored any points in the first two games.

Hows your team doing so far?

1 hour ago, Goat261 said:

yeah thats what im thinking, think De Bruynes assists will tip it in his favour. Think Nolito will score a good share of goals though, its his movement thats been so good so far, and we havent even seen him do his trademark curlers into the far corner yet.

Lucky that my big names have done well so far, because the likes of Townsend, Williams (been injured to be fair) Stones and Morgan have barely scored any points in the first two games.

Hows your team doing so far?

Sanchez & Vardy just left me down... i think i'll move Vardy to Costa or a gamble on Tekkers early.

doing ok... nothing great but not being left miles behind

• Like 1

On 20/08/2016 at 5:56 PM, kennethrhcp said:

De Bruyne is starting to pick up now :D

Still havent changed my captain, keep thinking ill do it on friday to make sure he doesnt pick up an injury, then i forget every friday lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goat261 said:

De Bruyne is starting to pick up now :D

Still havent changed my captain, keep thinking ill do it on friday to make sure he doesnt pick up an injury, then i forget every friday lol

MOTD gonna be fun later! so many goals.

at the mo i'm on 51 this week but that includes 2 controversial goals (Sanchez & Lukaku)

Unexpected goal fest between Swansea and Palace served me well to keep my lead. Fer repaid my trust just when I am about to move him on..:rock:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, kishore_513 said:

Unexpected goal fest between Swansea and Palace served me well to keep my lead. Fer repaid my trust just when I am about to move him on..:rock:

it was very tight for a few weeks... you're back to a 20odd lead...  damn you Kish :lol:

• Like 1

The Reidstar Bellgrove have had a poor few weeks....

• Like 1

A good November keeping Mercy Flush just about in the running after a shocking October.  I feel a wildcard coming on...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ClaretMatt said:

A good November keeping Mercy Flush just about in the running after a shocking October.  I feel a wildcard coming on...

you still have your 1st WC? Frillypink!!!

Wasted my all attack one. Used the transfer one a few weeks ago.. Don't know why! Now need to find a replacement for coutinho :g:

6 hours ago, djquantum said:

Wasted my all attack one. Used the transfer one a few weeks ago.. Don't know why! Now need to find a replacement for coutinho :g:

Siggy ;) fixtures after spurs look too good... oh & he's done ok for our league leader :)

if cash aint a prob lem then Hazard i'd say

didnt look at your team... you may have both