Sign in to follow this  
Sunzibad

Trainers/Sneakers thread

1 minute ago, o just touch it said:

Thus thread reminds me of when I was a young lad and my step mum came home from town, shouted to me and my brother I’ve bought you both some nike’s My brother and I excited were like WTF so we both ran down stairs to be greeted with a box that read Nicks   FFS. The grip on the bottom fell off within 4 months 

Some Nicks came with a free watch, did you get one?

21 minutes ago, Phillyrich said:

You could have a share and compare date with @Mowgles and @ClaretChris while you're all down the salon getting your nails done. 

:lol:

😚

27 minutes ago, CMYKhazi said:

Some Nicks came with a free watch, did you get one?

Apologies, bit early for me. I might've been confusing Nicks with Simod.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, o just touch it said:

Thus thread reminds me of when I was a young lad and my step mum came home from town, shouted to me and my brother I’ve bought you both some nike’s My brother and I excited were like WTF so we both ran down stairs to be greeted with a box that read Nicks   FFS. The grip on the bottom fell off within 4 months 

f**king nicks oh the embarrassment hahaha

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Phillyrich said:

You could have a share and compare date with @Mowgles and @ClaretChris while you're all down the salon getting your nails done. 

I think for me it comes from when I grew up my parents couldn't afford to buy me Adidas trainers which I coveted so much. A pair of the cheapest Adidas Kick were £25 in the 80s!

I knew this so never asked for any. Left school on the Friday at Easter in '88, started work on the Monday and bought myself some Kick with my first wage lol.

Now I'm older and financially comfortable I guess I'm buying alk the ones I wanted when I was younger lol.

P.S. Am actually looking at some new ones right now.....

2 hours ago, Dizzy85 said:

C.p company and Adidas colab out today. Sambas and marathons if anyone is interested 

See some yesterday on a site . Very Frillypink . Think only 500 of each made I believe 

On 8/18/2018 at 12:05 PM, ClaretChris said:

I think for me it comes from when I grew up my parents couldn't afford to buy me Adidas trainers which I coveted so much. A pair of the cheapest Adidas Kick were £25 in the 80s!

I knew this so never asked for any. Left school on the Friday at Easter in '88, started work on the Monday and bought myself some Kick with my first wage lol.

Now I'm older and financially comfortable I guess I'm buying alk the ones I wanted when I was younger lol.

P.S. Am actually looking at some new ones right now.....

No need to explain yourself to him . He wears socks and flip flops the kunt haha

1 hour ago, BAZ said:

See some yesterday on a site . Very Frillypink . Think only 500 of each made I believe 

The kamandas I think. 329 quid are the ones that only 600 were made. Picked up the C.P. hoodie

Posted (edited)

20190321_123823.thumb.jpg.c03ad57124cef36d4f0224dc26f636ed.jpg

20190321_123810.thumb.jpg.51abe574ca5648bb49c5bed76ad60a12.jpg

Someone please make me stop 

Serious problem :facepalm:

Edited by Sami3lungs

Anyone got Heelys?

Super cool shoes for getting around London. All smooth rollin' on the underground.

Siiiick designs too - love the skull on the rear heel:

Motionplusredblackgrey.jpg

1 minute ago, Oldeuboi said:

Anyone got Heelys?

Super cool shoes for getting around London. All smooth rollin' on the underground.

:lmao:

Oldeuboi is still 10 at heart

4 minutes ago, Oldeuboi said:

Anyone got Heelys?

Always had you pegged as older than 10!

12 minutes ago, Sami3lungs said:

20190321_123823.thumb.jpg.c03ad57124cef36d4f0224dc26f636ed.jpg

20190321_123810.thumb.jpg.51abe574ca5648bb49c5bed76ad60a12.jpg

Someone please make me stop 

Serious problem :facepalm:

Frillypink can't beat a true classic.

Adidas Kicks primary school then onto Samba when you reached high school.

Screenshot_20190321-125832.thumb.png.4ae8d8938ec328d8d102e054da336648.png

On the subject of new trainers. Got these the other day for when me and the missus go to the states. Picture doesn't do it justice as they are more navy. 

On 8/20/2017 at 12:55 PM, ClaretChris said:

Adidas.jpg

Glorious :drool: 

Been finding the Brown Beckenbauer's my go to trainers lately. Although the better half got me the blue ones at Christmas, staggeringly just £35 from M&M  :rock: 

Just now, Jakey Fantastic said:

Glorious :drool: 

Been finding the Brown Beckenbauer's my go to trainers lately. Although the better half got me the blue ones at Christmas, staggeringly just £35 from M&M  :rock: 

Yeah, I got those blue beckenbaurs for £40 from M&M last June, couldn’t believe it

Just now, wheresmark said:

Yeah, I got those blue beckenbaurs for £40 from M&M last June, couldn’t believe it

Aye, i originally saw them on the 80's Casual Classics site & thinking £65 was the going rate. Told her she should have picked up 2 pairs :lol: 

1 minute ago, Jakey Fantastic said:

Aye, i originally saw them on the 80's Casual Classics site & thinking £65 was the going rate. Told her she should have picked up 2 pairs :lol: 

I wish I had now. I'm sure they'll drop them again, gunna get another pair when they do. Comfy AF and look great

Almost got the beckenbauer but it had 

all rounder underneath the beckenbauer, put me right off I can tell you 

2 hours ago, Oldeuboi said:

Anyone got Heelys?

I always opt for the two-wheels if I can. Do you find it really difficult to get the wheels out once in, even with the tool provided?

7 minutes ago, CMYKhazi said:

I always opt for the two-wheels if I can. Do you find it really difficult to get the wheels out once in, even with the tool provided?

:lmao:

5 minutes ago, CMYKhazi said:

I use a heely tool custom built by my local extreme sports shop that works well.

2 wheels is a little scary for me right now - I've started pulling off some ollie jumps with my 1 wheelers. Once I nail a 360 I'll upgrade to 2.

Just now, Oldeuboi said:

I use a heely tool custom built by my local extreme sports shop that works well.

2 wheels is a little scary for me right now - I've started pulling off some ollie jumps with my 1 wheelers. Once I nail a 360 I'll upgrade to 2.

No way! Two wheels is safer, man! It's two on the heel, one in front of the other. But I'm now ready to move on to one wheel but can't get the front fukker out – and am really scared of hurting my fingers! That custom tool sounds just the ticket :rock2: