Kitchengun206

The Last Of Us: Part II

Last of Us and Red Dead Redemption are by far the best games I've ever played.

cant wait for the two new games!!! 

• Like 3

Agreed @Daz84 TLOU was the best single player game I have ever played. And Ive played a lot :lol:

Cannot wait for TLOU2

Edited by tezmac
  • Like 3

Loved the single player and really enjoyed the multiplayer aswell of the first one, no doubt Naughty Dog will deliver another amazing game.

• Like 2

Never played a naughty dog game, was an xbox lad until last year, was gonna buy uncharted but the hype died down pretty quick,

although i did see remastered last of us, might have to invest after that trailer, looks quality. 

• Like 1

Uncharted is more "arcade" style but got me glued to the ps too! Definetly you should get tlou remastered, was on discount in store i think

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Discoverlucas said:

Never played a naughty dog game, was an xbox lad until last year, was gonna buy uncharted but the hype died down pretty quick,

although i did see remastered last of us, might have to invest after that trailer, looks quality. 

I was a late comer to last of us. Got the ps4 one and it is a quality game.

18 minutes ago, bussola284 said:

Uncharted is more "arcade" style but got me glued to the ps too! Definetly you should get tlou remastered, was on discount in store i think

might have to have a gander at that, mrs is pishing for what i want for xmax, i might have to strategically look on game website lol.

12 minutes ago, Kitchengun206 said:

I was a late comer to last of us. Got the ps4 one and it is a quality game.

oh cool, i was worried itd be like other remastered games id played but with discount might be worth a try regardless.

Didn't try uncharted 4 but finished the first 3 in 10 days! Grab the collection on the store

I'm looking forward to put a big THE END on my social life with skyrim remastered!

1 hour ago, Discoverlucas said:

I played the remastered one aswell, holds up very well as it was the last big exclusive on ps3 so looked as good as ps4 games in the first year.

Played the ps3 one loved it, and got it again when I got my PS4. still the best single player story based game I've played. game mechanics get a lot of stick but the story line for me means the mechanics didn't bother me.

Best part for me is the snow part with Ellie and her bow and arrow. Won't spoil it. if you haven't played it get it now and sit relax and enjoy one of the best experiences ever.

Hope they can do the same with the sequel.

Uncharted is like Indiana Jones games would or should have been. enjoyable game, with jumping puzzles and gun fights.

• Like 3

Best game I've ever played probably. Didn't think they'd make another, we'll buzzing for it 

• Like 3

Days gone looks bloody good as well not sure when that's out though 

Haven't got into a game like the last of us in ages might have to play through it again

On 04/12/2016 at 11:37 AM, cakey_b said:

Best part for me is the snow part with Ellie and her bow and arrow. Won't spoil it. if you haven't played it get it now and sit relax and enjoy one of the best experiences ever.

^^^^^ This. 

• Like 2

The Last of Us was the best single player experience from the current generation of gaming. I was so into it I ended up getting the guide and everything :ghey: 

• Like 1

On December 3, 2016 at 10:12 PM, Kitchengun206 said:

Lots up on YouTube. Just grabbed this one.

Fair do's i can have such blonde moment paralysis set in at times 

Watching and thought who's shouting and clapping outside in the street the noisy pookeynoodles , so i get up and twitch the curtains 

Nothing :search:

Sit back down to watch and it wasn't until a minute in it dawns on me that at one of those conference thingys :facepalm:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sami3lungs said:

Fair do's i can have such blonde moment paralysis set in at times 

Watching and thought who's shouting and clapping outside in the street the noisy pookeynoodles , so i get up and twitch the curtains 

Nothing :search:

Sit back down to watch and it wasn't until a minute in it dawns on me that at one of those conference thingys :facepalm:

:lol:

• Like 1

New trailer: 

• Like 2

So good can't wait for this.This and Red Dead next year gaming heaven.

Just now, Vegasvoss said:

So good can't wait for this.This and Red Dead next year gaming heaven.

Hopefully, but wouldnt be surprised if it takes till 2019. ND often delay their games untill they feel it's perfect.

If it came out in the same period as RDR that would suck anyway lol, both games you want to put alot of time in.

19 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Hopefully, but wouldnt be surprised if it takes till 2019. ND often delay their games untill they feel it's perfect.

If it came out in the same period as RDR that would suck anyway lol, both games you want to put alot of time in.

I was thinking more Christmas time next year

20 hours ago, Big Boss said:

New trailer: 

Could not link this to original story, i hope they won’t screw it up.