Jump to content

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, blueyboy_73 said:

Everyone one in the PES community seems to create a kit brand so Ive joined in and made a Pen one, made a couple of kits to see how I get on I might make some more but being a fickle b*****d it may fizzle out lol 

 

 

pen shirt logo.png

DB_M5dkXYAELyhN.jpg

DB_M9O7XkAAw709.png

The second one looks :drool:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, blueyboy_73 said:

Everyone one in the PES community seems to create a kit brand so Ive joined in and made a Pen one, made a couple of kits to see how I get on I might make some more but being a fickle b*****d it may fizzle out lol 

 

 

pen shirt logo.png

DB_M5dkXYAELyhN.jpg

DB_M9O7XkAAw709.png

I am hooked on this stuff - love it! 10/10. :drool:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loving that red pattern kit :drool: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a go at a punter version on PES Master (for tossers like me with no skill!) - am a kit Perv - could not resist!

pes master.jpg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, miken333 said:

Had a go at a punter version on PES Master (for tossers like me with no skill!) - am a kit Perv - could not resist!

 

I only started about 2 years ago mate after waiting for someone to do me a kit so I thought I may aswell do it myself, had no clue how to use photoshop  or do kits ,I watched you tube vids and downloaded a 'copy' of PS and was lucky enough to be part of pesworld where I learnt alot, I'm still learning now and I'm still miles away from others out there but I enjoy doing it especially when others use your kit in game. 

Pesmaster is a very handy tool for making kits I used them a couple of times to get the lotto patterns 

Have you got photoshop?  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, blueyboy_73 said:

I only started about 2 years ago mate after waiting for someone to do me a kit so I thought I may aswell do it myself, had no clue how to use photoshop  or do kits ,I watched you tube vids and downloaded a 'copy' of PS and was lucky enough to be part of pesworld where I learnt alot, I'm still learning now and I'm still miles away from others out there but I enjoy doing it especially when others use your kit in game. 

Pesmaster is a very handy tool for making kits I used them a couple of times to get the lotto patterns 

Have you got photoshop?  

No photoshop - use a cheap laptop too! Have made loads of kits in PES Master - there a loads I like - personal fav is Blyth Spartans! - Anything stripped

What is this bud? was it a forum: was lucky enough to be part of pesworld where I learnt alot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, miken333 said:

No photoshop - use a cheap laptop too! Have made loads of kits in PES Master - there a loads I like - personal fav is Blyth Spartans! - Anything stripped

What is this bud? was it a forum: was lucky enough to be part of pesworld where I learnt alot

Yeah its a site they've been part of PES community for years top end kit makers, Glen and Daymos Swoosh Jordan and Yin and other kit makers are part of it some amazing kits the PEN pack I do is mostly their kits 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boro home Birmingham away Celta Vigo Ipswich 17-18 kits plus a Southampton 93 kit I done aswell 

DBwSwJ3XsAMm7RJ.jpg

DBoekXxXcAA8dKd.png

DB4Wt7WXcAAglfF.png

DB86xBKXgAAwLTS.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dirty 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BAZ said:

Dirty 

Specially for you that Baz

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Want to be Celta Viga on PEN now having seen that! Love unusiuall kits

Favs:

  • Toulouse (pretty unique)
  • Fenrbahce (before I got them in the reset)
  • Malaga
  • Vitesse

Int teams:

  • Loads - loved that Melchester Kit Ghana had a few years ago (yellow and red)
  • Brazil
  • Cameroon
  • Uruguay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

more great work mate. Looking forward to the new kits just as much as the brand/franchize window

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cardiff 17-18

 

cardiff.png

Cardiff v Feyenoord Screenshot 2017-06-17 12-55-00.png

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Burnley home , its not perfect atm ill get round to amending it art some point 

 

burnley 17-18.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boro 17-18

 

boro.png

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watford Home 

 

capture-20170618-222300.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brentford 17-18

 

brentford.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/06/2017 at 1:10 PM, blueyboy_73 said:

Cardiff 17-18

 

cardiff.png

Cardiff v Feyenoord Screenshot 2017-06-17 12-55-00.png

Awesome @blueyboy_73 thank f..k that prick got away from putting the Bluebirds in Red - spunkey away kit too! :drool:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2017 at 6:35 PM, blueyboy_73 said:

Burnley home , its not perfect atm ill get round to amending it art some point 

 

burnley 17-18.png

Noice! Minor detail but the Puma logo on the shirt is blue (personally think it'd look better white!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ClaretMatt said:

Noice! Minor detail but the Puma logo on the shirt is blue (personally think it'd look better white!)

cheers mate ill change that , only a few leaked images when i done it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aberdeen 17-18

 

aber.png

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×