Jump to content
nizaam

CAMERA ANGLE FOR ONLINE IN PES

Recommended Posts

Curious to know which camera angle you fellas use online :up:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wide - Dynamic sucks

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wide, not sure if I tweaked anything on it, never look at it after the first day :lol: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Wide, not sure if I tweaked anything on it, never look at it after the first day :lol: 

Starts on Dynamic wide mate

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, wheresmark said:

Starts on Dynamic wide mate

No it doesn't it starts on wide 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rdotman said:

No it doesn't it starts on wide 

Don't start this again, I had to go on it on a new profile alst time to prove that it is dynamic wide.  

 

Used to be wide in previous games

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, wheresmark said:

Don't start this again, I had to go on it on a new profile alst time to prove that it is dynamic wide.  

 

Used to be wide in previous games

I changed to dynamic from the default wide setting 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rdotman said:

I changed to dynamic from the default wide setting 

I changed to wide from the dynamic wide default.   You digital too? Can't see it making a difference like, but only thing I can guess if it's different.  I hate dynamic wide and had to change

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dynamic wide, the default setting. Like it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dynamic wide feels abit like Fifa to me. I know it's still PES gameplay but I can't get it out of my head when I play Dynamic wide

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah I'm hard copy 

I switched to dynamic after seeing one of the tips on the loading screens saying switching to dynamic allows you to see more of the pitch and the opposite winger 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rdotman said:

Nah I'm hard copy 

I switched to dynamic after seeing one of the tips on the loading screens saying switching to dynamic allows you to see more of the pitch and the opposite winger 

f**k knows what view you started on?  I'm sure you can see both wingers on both wide and Dynamic wide :D  Disc copies are earlier code, maybe they started on broadcast or something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a disc copy. It's been default Dynamic wide since PES 2015 I think

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dynamic

I also use fan view and blink when i try new formations, players etc.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've left it as the default setting Dynamic wide. Can be fun versing friends (offline) with end to end view though just for a laugh and change. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had it on Dynamic Wide for the last 2 and a half years but lately I think my eyesight has become a lot worse and sometimes I haven't the foggiest what's going on on the far side of the pitch. 

Changed it back to Wide a week ago and it feels like a different game.  Actually might be finally enjoying it because of this. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a Dynamic wide? :O 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was playing the CL final on Broadcast yesterday, looks so cool, just so hard to play haha

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry guys didnt want to post in a new thread....RE:AUCTIONS if my bid is currently the highest can i withdraw my bid in the thread or am i stuck with it..thanks @rambovanhardnut 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nizaam said:

Sorry guys didnt want to post in a new thread....RE:AUCTIONS if my bid is currently the highest can i withdraw my bid in the thread or am i stuck with it..thanks @rambovanhardnut 

 

all bids are final until you are outbid

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rdotman said:

all bids are final until you are outbid

 

 

Cool m8 @Rdotman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every angle is pish 

It needs draw out further but not as wide as far view.Just let us see the whole pitch and how hard can it be to implement custom camera angles for online.I found a copy of PES 13 on the 360 recently so I stuck it on the old machine and the camera angle is far superior to now.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Vegasvoss said:

Every angle is pish 

It needs draw out further but not as wide as far view.Just let us see the whole pitch and how hard can it be to implement custom camera angles for online.I found a copy of PES 13 on the 360 recently so I stuck it on the old machine and the camera angle is far superior to now.

Yep. I was looking at some old PES 13 videos and the wide camera view on there was great. That's what also made me ditch dynamic wide. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×