blueyboy_73

Leaked licences

18 posts in this topic

2 people like this

Millionarios with the Pepsi kit :cooee:

Millonario-2016-adidas-Jersey-3.jpg

1 person likes this

You guys that have Dinamo Zagreb players should think of selling them lol. Dinamo didn't win the league this year (first time in 10 years) so they are not going to Champions league. They are going to Europa league qualifiers. Not sure what this means for pes licenses. Do they have contracts with clubs for few years or they do it annually? Maybe they will put a new croatian club Rijeka that won this year or maybe they will put them in in pes 2019 if they qualify for champions league this year. I doubt they will put 2 croatian clubs, one for CL other for EL.

5 minutes ago, goggz1888 said:

no scottish teams again:(

You'll be lucky to ever see a Scottish team in PES again unfortunately unless something can be worked out with UEFA with the CL and EL, but don't hold yer breath. Scottish licence was sold to FIFA long term for buttons when Rangers were demoted as the SFA shat themselfs over losing the ability to draw cash. They thought Celtic and co weren't enough of a financial draw without Rangers.  

The national team in game is unlicenced as well because of this.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, d-a_BAT said:

You guys that have Dinamo Zagreb players should think of selling them lol. Dinamo didn't win the league this year (first time in 10 years) so they are not going to Champions league. They are going to Europa league qualifiers. Not sure what this means for pes licenses. Do they have contracts with clubs for few years or they do it annually? Maybe they will put a new croatian club Rijeka that won this year or maybe they will put them in in pes 2019 if they qualify for champions league this year. I doubt they will put 2 croatian clubs, one for CL other for EL.

Also you guys that don't have them shouldn't buy them lol . 

Silly boy 

1 person likes this

At last, Fenerbahce

I do not have to wait for 10 years for us to qualify for CL groups.

1 person likes this

Shakhtar and their Brazilian contingent :drool:

2 people like this

Leipzig instead of Leverkusen :cardR:

50 minutes ago, Sunzibad said:

Gimme my Taison back! :D 

Not assuming this is real though, best wait for official announcements.

My source ( :lol: ) has told me that the amount of teams in this version will be bigger than previous. Couldn't say who what where etc but did say the CL and EL would have a bounty of teams with new teams not seen before making an appearance.

If the list above is true then I'm not really impressed. Just wish to f**k Rangers would be back in it.

1 person likes this

Wish they could bring in more bundesliga teams. I want Max Kruse back on pen dammit! @Fubar

3 hours ago, Goat261 said:

Wish they could bring in more bundesliga teams. I want Max Kruse back on pen dammit! @Fubar

The negotiations for the bundesliga licence happens this summer....fingers crossed there will be no exclusive one and we will finally have the bundesliga next year!

Hope the DFL (german football league) will see that KONAMI and PES have a huge fan base in other parts of the world and that it would be the best for the Bundesliga as a brand to gain new "fans".

3 people like this

57 minutes ago, Fubar said:

The negotiations for the bundesliga licence happens this summer....fingers crossed there will be no exclusive one and we will finally have the bundesliga next year!

Hope the DFL (german football league) will see that KONAMI and PES have a huge fan base in other parts of the world and that it would be the best for the Bundesliga as a brand to gain new "fans".

Would be awesome, but I have little hope. The Bundesliga is probably Fifas biggest selling point. I guess they are ready to spend any number necessary to keep PES out. Fifa sold their game around 15 times more than PES, which means that brand value is probably no reason for the DFL to go for PES.

Ready to let me surprise otherwise though :up:

1 person likes this

Bad for Konami to lose Leverkusen as Chicharito attracts Mexican buyers. 

17 hours ago, Sunzibad said:

Bernard is still mine... don't ye touch my little wizard :D (reads dirty... apologies :))

3 people like this

1 hour ago, kennethrhcp said:

Bernard is still mine... don't ye touch my little wizard :D (reads dirty... apologies :))

Bernard AND Ronaldinho! What a team that was :hyper:

Never did own Bernard and only had Ronaldinho on bloody pes 2014 which was a waste of his talents.

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, Goat261 said:

Bernard AND Ronaldinho! What a team that was :hyper:

Never did own Bernard and only had Ronaldinho on bloody pes 2014 which was a waste of his talents.

I only knew Dinho when I was given mineiro... I nearly offloaded Bernard in the original cut to get your team within the player quota... that's until a cheeky f*cker pm'd & offered me 1mil to take my nothing 67 rated young lad off my hands... then I did some research. he was def my fav PEN player (don't tell Carroll, Kouyate or Totti!!!)

1 person likes this