Sign in to follow this  
DavoteK

Clubs?

If they have spent the time to put in Usain f**king Bolt, they better have spent the f**king time sorting a f**king clubs mode out :threaten: 

Not if it means you switching alliegence fifa bum boy,no thanks. 

1 hour ago, venom984 said:

Not if it means you switching alliegence fifa bum boy,no thanks. 

Usain Bolt :taunt: 

For those of us who don't play FIFA, because we value gameplay over shiny things, what's Clubs mode exactly? 

10 minutes ago, Janguv said:

For those of us who don't play FIFA, because we value gameplay over shiny things, what's Clubs mode exactly? 

The greatest game on the planet. Not game mode, literally, game. 

I don't play 1v1 football games, I only play clubs. 

Clubs is essentially 11v11, but you use your own pro, set at a certain position, you create a club, your mates join, you take on randoms and try and progress through the divisions. 

It negates the argument of which football game is better, which is purely a 1v1 argument. Multiplayer football you will enjoy whether its FIFA, PES or friggin Actua Soccer :lol:

When you have people who can play the right way, its boner inducing. But you do get a lot of people that play like they've never seen a football match or played a football game in their life :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DavoteK said:

Multiplayer football you will enjoy whether its FIFA, PES or friggin Actua Soccer

Actua Soccer 2 was amazing. Barry Davies on the commentary if I recall. Legendary. Better than Beglin, even now.

From your description, Davo, I reckon Konami couldn't offer that mode until they got online sorted. 22 individual player connections with their servers sounds like a recipe for disaster lol. Maybe the online beta and 3v3 mode are a step in that direction though.

1 minute ago, Janguv said:

Actua Soccer 2 was amazing. Barry Davies on the commentary if I recall. Legendary. Better than Beglin, even now.

From your description, Davo, I reckon Konami couldn't offer that mode until they got online sorted. 22 individual player connections with their servers sounds like a recipe for disaster lol. Maybe the online beta and 3v3 mode are a step in that direction though.

Yeah, working up to it, so by PES 2028, we should have a mode similar :lol:

FIFA started out with 5v5 for two versions, then went 10v10 (no keeper). The 5v5 was online team play like you have in PES now, no rankings, stats, literally friendlies against other randoms. 10v10 had a vague ranking setup based on wins only. 

Then it introduced the divisions structure (you have x amount of games to get y amount of points to get promoted, fail to get z amount of points and you get relegated), so you'd play teams in the same or close divisions, instead of being a bunch of s**tters playing what could be a division 1 team. 

3v3 on PES intrigues me and could be the first PES I've bought since the bag of wank (and PEN killer) PES2008. I'll await feedback from you fine gentlemen before I partake though.

• Like 1