blueyboy_73

Continuity on Kits

Lads could someone check something for me anyone that has played @miken and has downloaded the PEN pack, is his team showing as Fenerbahce or FK Austria just checking so i know if its me or ive made an error in the pack 

ta 

@blueyboy_73

Just so you know bud:

I asked which team to edit at my end (cant remember who told me which team they were, but I editied the kit to Fenerbahce) if you like you can let me know again and I will double check my end too (am more anal abut this than my gameplay, as you saw last night LOL!!!!!) :up:

14 minutes ago, miken333 said:

@blueyboy_73

Just so you know bud:

I asked which team to edit at my end (cant remember who told me which team they were, but I editied the kit to Fenerbahce) if you like you can let me know again and I will double check my end too (am more anal abut this than my gameplay, as you saw last night LOL!!!!!) :up:

OK mate ill check it later and let you know cheers :up:

• Like 1

@blueyboy_73on a similar vein, played @recker there, showed up as Newcastle for me but he is Aberdeen. 

From memory I have the 1st pen pack you uploaded... 

I played Miken and he had my Leeds 3rd kit as his first kit and England have Germany's kit. But I think that's my f**k up 

25 minutes ago, djquantum said:

@blueyboy_73on a similar vein, played @recker there, showed up as Newcastle for me but he is Aberdeen. 

Illcheck mate as that mix up shouldnt happen as teams are in different Newcastle is in game albeit as a moody name Aberdeen are created from scratch 

13 minutes ago, wheresmark said:

I played Miken and he had my Leeds 3rd kit as his first kit and England have Germany's kit. But I think that's my f**k up 

Answered your own question :up:

• Like 1

And @Clarkofis Krasnodar on the new OF (if I havent f**ked up) and Im pretty sure he uses the old OF (NicShonee had Munich on the old) 

5 minutes ago, Qvart said:

And @Clarkofis Krasnodar on the new OF (if I havent f**ked up) and Im pretty sure he uses the old OF (NicShonee had Munich on the old) 

I did change Munich on the new one, what im gonna do is redo it and just do PEN teams first then ill do a seperate file for non pen teams

Isnt really a problem, if we just used the same OF

Ok ill do a new one :up: ive got new kits to add that ive done anyway so ill add them aswell 

8 minutes ago, blueyboy_73 said:

Ok ill do a new one :up: ive got new kits to add that ive done anyway so ill add them aswell 

And send them to each manager on a USB 😘

9 minutes ago, Brizzle said:

And send them to each manager on a USB 😘

5th street, 12, 2nd floor

Setúbal, Portugal. :lol:

2 hours ago, djquantum said:

My bad. Aberdeen isn't in the game, so I just used my old team. Didn't want to do the whole work with the option file twice, because I expected a franchise window close to the start of the season. As it takes longer than I expected I may have to do it soon. 

• Like 1