DavoteK

PES 2018 - 3v3

40 posts in this topic

Any info on this, videos etc?

Tempted :sneaky1: 

2 people like this

1b52e6e2d8358a3efeef9e86c94b3aeb.png

Online 3v3 co-op will be introduced to the series.

That means that you and two friends (or one, it has 2v2 as well) can play online, and the fantastic news is that it supports guests, so you can play on the couch and not just online. You can also play it online solo.

The image above and trailer below show three user controlled players playing against a full team, so it seems as though there will be the option of training, as Konami confirmed you can play 3v3 against other people online

COMPETE ALONGSIDE FRIENDS
New mode supporting 3v3 and 2v2, allowing you to team up with friends or other users to compete against the world.

PLAY WITH YOUR STYLE
You can make a one-off team with an automatically matched user, or create a clan with highly skilled friends and aim for the top of the ranks.

COUCH CO-OP
Supports up to 2 guests on same console, play as many as 3 on the same team to play on online CO-OP matches.

1 person likes this

In for this.

If they can get close to what FIFA had with FIFA'10, multiple lobbies for one club (i.e you have a club with up to 50 members, and you can have 3 lots playing at the same time, in case you have too many, which we often did back then with one club for the entire site), then I will probably play this more than FIFA if we can get the members on it and the football isn't s**t. 

2 people like this

IMG_8061.thumb.JPG.bdf2e26f5fb00bc7c1ef43551476af33.JPGIMG_8062.thumb.JPG.9037345e2d16ec915c549fc1917428f5.JPGIMG_8063.thumb.JPG.5b6b92871489748ce3926e109d85cd2f.JPG

4 people like this

4 minutes ago, MB 11 said:

IMG_8061.thumb.JPG.bdf2e26f5fb00bc7c1ef43551476af33.JPGIMG_8062.thumb.JPG.9037345e2d16ec915c549fc1917428f5.JPGIMG_8063.thumb.JPG.5b6b92871489748ce3926e109d85cd2f.JPG

This has the potential to be much better than online divisions and my club.

Love the idea of idea of building a co-op player and by the looks of it being able to aquire player cards and playing styles.

1 hour ago, DavoteK said:

Any info on this, videos etc?

Tempted :sneaky1: 

You'd have to go ps4 though as the xb1 doesnt support option files which is a must for me! 

This looks great :D 

Frillypink one @MB 11, sold :D 

3 minutes ago, Stev3n86 said:

You'd have to go ps4 though as the xb1 doesnt support option files which is a must for me! 

Pffffft. 90% of the clubs on FIFA we use are custom created. 

Option files have no interest to me. 

Join me, together we can rule the galaxy. 

1 person likes this

54 minutes ago, DavoteK said:

Pffffft. 90% of the clubs on FIFA we use are custom created. 

Option files have no interest to me. 

Join me, together we can rule the galaxy. 

Only issue with this is that the Xbox playerbase for PES is just that much lower than PS4 with most of the players being Brazilians. 

If this mode can swing round clubs players from Fifa, then that would be absolutely fantastic but so many Fifa players are just switched off from PES because of licensing.

1 person likes this

Is there an option of 'user data'  so you can play as your own player you level up? If so, I'm buzzing for it

5 minutes ago, wheresmark said:

Is there an option of 'user data'  so you can play as your own player you level up? If so, I'm buzzing for it

Yeah I think that's how it works mate 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Oldeuboi said:

Only issue with this is that the Xbox playerbase for PES is just that much lower than PS4 with most of the players being Brazilians. 

If this mode can swing round clubs players from Fifa, then that would be absolutely fantastic but so many Fifa players are just switched off from PES because of licensing.

I'll be there, thats all thats needed. 

The rest will follow :D 

1 person likes this

Beta next month @DavoteK, it will include parts of this new co op mode.

1 person likes this

This looks veeeeery interesting! Looking forward how they'll f**k it up:lol:

1 person likes this

Ok ok, always up for a new mode and I very much like the idea of clubs like FIFA. Ofcourse with FIFA you can do 11 v 11, and here it is limited to 3 v 3. Also how does it work with the players you dont control? Is there an option to be "ANY"? (which no one wants to be lol). Else it depends heavily on the AI, especially in the defending part. 

And this is you being one player right? Is there also 2 v 2 or 3 v 3 ranked where you can just select every player?

:hyper:

Now this looks like a game-changer for PES, if they dont fook it up.......

Also there is not a doubt in my mind that I will be making some form of tournament or league with 3 vs 3 games in mind. Thats a gimmie.

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, tezombie said:

Also there is not a doubt in my mind that I will be making some form of tournament or league with 3 vs 3 games in mind. Thats a gimmie.

agreed.

we did try and set up a 2v2 league a few years ago, when team play was added, safe to say it fell on its arse.

if they can live up to the expectations and this 3v3 mode is at least a little bit special, would hazard a guess at a possible league or tournament officially endordorsed on here.

im excited by the 3v3 s**te, riq makes a few decent points in regards to the ai and stuff, so this beta cant come quick enough now, should be good though, if we can create clans, then a proevonetwork will be set up, then go fist some randoms for giggles

3 people like this

22 minutes ago, tezombie said:

Wouldn't bother. Me plus 2 others will walk it. :D

PS: Sign me up :lol: 

Just now, DavoteK said:

Wouldn't bother. Me plus 2 others will walk it. :D

PS: Sign me up :lol: 

Sorry Davo, you would need to go through the NVT checks first, might not cut the mustard on PEN :lol:

4 minutes ago, tezombie said:

Sorry Davo, you would need to go through the NVT checks first, might not cut the mustard on PEN :lol:

Tbf, with my past record of league places, yeah, I'm failing that all day :lol: 

1 person likes this

Just now, DavoteK said:

Tbf, with my past record of league places, yeah, I'm failing that all day :lol: 

I wouldn't worry, PENce donations go really far in brown envelopes.... :risingstar:

They better not screw this up, I am actually buzzing at the idea of a proper 3v3 thing going. On PS4 theres always the same bunch of lads on in the evening and it would be a piece of p**s to get a PEN clan going and constantly playing. 

I assume also the same for XBOX :)

Think its gonna be an AI controlled rest of the team, which is disappointing, but still, better than what they have now. 

I've had some awesome games on clubs when there's 2 or 3 of you playing and sometimes no any. 

1 minute ago, tezombie said:

I assume also the same for XBOX :)

You'll see a few converts from FIFA playing it if its any good, as I'll be mixing it up with both. Sometimes, depending on who is on for clubs may dictate that I'd be more inclined to play PES 3v3 instead :shifty: 

1 person likes this

If they are on about clans, they better have the functionality that allows more than one match to be played at the same time for that clan or its a f**king joke calling it a clan allowing only 3 people to be active at once :lol:

When I abused f**k in to the EA developer who was bigging up the clubs changes when they removed the 3 lobbies for clubs to allow 3 matches to take place at the same time, his response to what happens if there are more than 10 or 11 people, "the others can sit on the bench and you can take it turns"..........can they f**k you f**king imbecile.