Goat261

PES 2018 News

266 posts in this topic

Will likely be a lot of pes videos going around over the next view days. Post them in here if you like

1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Compilation from Weedens, epic as ever :drool: 

don't think i can handle it :drool: ...will need to watch this at home later on the big TV

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Compilation from Weedens, epic as ever :drool: 

That pass before Aubameyang megs the defender is a thing of beauty.  Don't know if it's the animation or what but just looks great.

Edited by ClaretMatt
1 person likes this

:cloud9:shielding the ball:cloud9:

Video is great, makes me wanna quit pes2017 right now! Hehe

14 hours ago, Lisoti said:

:cloud9:shielding the ball:cloud9:

Video is great, makes me wanna quit pes2017 right now! Hehe

you can keep the ball even longer now! i can imagine you shielding the ball with your GK already :lol: 

2 people like this

weedens needs to stop it man :notworthy: 

notice how the vid starts and ends with the coutinho freekick ... it's like a short movie !

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, dortaboy said:

you can keep the ball even longer now! i can imagine you shielding the ball with your GK already :lol: 

I will certainly try haha

but all jokes aside, now the physical stats will finally become realistic.

No more smallish players knocking you off with ease, and you standing there like a douchbag

2 people like this

Hope they haven't made free-kicks too easy just to show it off. In real life, very very few are scored from the number of attempts

22 minutes ago, MB 11 said:

Hope they haven't made free-kicks too easy just to show it off. In real life, very very few are scored from the number of attempts

Yeah thought that, saw Weedens say on twitter he took a lot of attempts to get those goals though.

Loving the whip on those free kicks though :rock: 

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, MB 11 said:

i wouldnt mind them just going back to the 2011-13 system. and not just because i was the free kick master on those :shifty:
Nothing wrong with that system, had much more control. Current system is useless imo, and the crazy amount of swerve you can achieve with any average player is ridiculous.
looking forward to trying out the new system, as boss says youve got to remember weedens spends hours trying to score good goals, so he can create these epic videos. Im sure there were hundreds that missed the target, so doubt they will be too frequent...hopefully

The only thing thats a little concerning for me is the GK look pretty weak at times. But again its difficult to judge, they may have saved hundreds of other free kicks.

One things for sure (already mentioned it loads of times haha) is that the new set piece view is greatly improved imo (hate the current corner view), and its quality you can select different camera angles.

and FINALLY theyve given Guerreiro good free kicks, typical i was waiting for them for 3 years, then they do it after lose the player :mad2:

Edited by Goat261

This is probably my favourite of the gameplay clips so far:

I tend to like the PS Access previews - the guys seem to not be idiots but also have a good on-screen chemistry. Not always guaranteed (source: PES League presenters. Fml.)

Obviously no goals in this one, but their enthusiasm seems sincere. One of them is more a FIFA man, and he's pretty bowled over with it.

4 people like this

Excellent eye candy free kicks. Really looks like the best i've seen so far in PES.

But it is OP for sure, i would not mind them being OP as long as they require some skill. Also i hope they reflect the skill difference between the master place kickers and bums.

Anyone have any videos that demonstrate the shielding? Haven't really watched many tbh

1 person likes this

Another PES World Tour vid.This time from Italy by manual player Zexism from Pes-Serbia community.

1 person likes this

Showcasing the keepers with a banging tune by The Heavy 

Some of the saves defy belief 

38 minutes ago, Sami3lungs said:

Showcasing the keepers with a banging tune by The Heavy 

Some of the saves defy belief 

Some of the saves look borderline ridiculous, hopefully they don't end up overpowered just to show off the animations.

would not be worrying about the keepers being too good, soon as the game is played by the mychub massive, they will get nerfed to f**k.

beta in a few weeks, only hope is they dont listen to people who like to score 6 ot 7 a game.

pes 13 keepers were just about right, good enough but beatable, although they did not like chips back then

2 people like this

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Sami3lungs said:

Looks good but they keep saying the pace is slower but it looks fast as fook to me.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Vegasvoss said:

Looks good but they keep saying the pace is slower but it looks fast as fook to me.

It does look a bit on the sharp side but the players are all myclub twats :beat1off:

@NikoNikolson is going to soil himself with those new tricks 

1 person likes this

Just now, Sami3lungs said:

It does look a bit on the sharp side but the players are all myclub twats :beat1off:

@NikoNikolson is going to soil himself with those new tricks 

Yeah looks a bit like a skillers delight