djquantum

Ps plus price increase

18 posts in this topic

PlayStation®Plus prices are changing

From 00:01 BST on 31 August 2017 we are changing the prices of PlayStation®Plus.

- Annually, the price will change from £39.99 to £49.99 per annum.
- Quarterly, the price will change from £14.99 to £19.99 per quarter.
- Monthly, the price will change from £5.99 to £6.99 per month.

What this means for you

We will alter the price of a PlayStation®Plus membership at 00:01 BST on 31 August 2017. As you are an existing member, this means that all recurring subscription fees payable by you on or after 31 August 2017 will be charged at the new price. Up until 31 August 2017, you may purchase a PlayStation®Plus subscription at the current price, which will then be added (or “stacked on”) to your current membership period.

Glad I took advantage of @Janguvs post advising of 1 years sub for 30 quids from Amazon a few weeks ago :rock:

2 people like this

cheeky f**king ponces.

in truth ps plus is f**king s**te compared to xbox gold, xbox gets better games monthly, also ea access (yes yes, you pay for that seperatly) but i would happily pay the extra if ps allowed ea access on their console, its bulls**t they dont.

1 person likes this

im very happy with PS plus and happy to pay the increase. its a good service, we have had loads of free games that have been hammered. 7 days, rocket league, etc. im paying twice though, lol

@djquantum

It's actually 15 months we got for that price lol. Happy :up:

1 person likes this

Good thing i bought 2 years worth for 60 euro's a month back :D 

Pretty lame though, as if they don't make enough money from us? Better continue adding some bigger free games like they seem to have started to now.

1 person likes this

I thought I read that just cause 3 and something else was coming. When I checked last night it was something else which I can't quite remember atm. Some kinda horror game I think? 

Shopto's £29 for 12 months wasn't working this morning so grabbed two at £32 from ElectronicFirst.com. Was going to post the link but now both priced at £37 :cardR:

21 minutes ago, djquantum said:

I thought I read that just cause 3 and something else was coming. When I checked last night it was something else which I can't quite remember atm. Some kinda horror game I think? 

That's this month's game Until Dawn.August is Just Cause 3 and an Assassins Creed game

2 people like this

I play only PES online, tbh i purchased PS Plus for playing PES only, downloaded a few free games, so it pays its price. Doubt it but I hope price increase rmeans more quality games & discounts.

1 hour ago, Vegasvoss said:

That's this month's game Until Dawn.August is Just Cause 3 and an Assassins Creed game

Ah sweet. Neve played assassins creed since first one. Hope it's OK, like a single player game now and then

hopefully there will be another decent deal before it goes up. if anyone sees one can they post it

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, goggz1888 said:

if only shopto was actually the price stated :cardR:

I didn't look just the just found the article

2 minutes ago, goggz1888 said:

if only shopto was actually the price stated :cardR:

They even took my money from Paypal but no code delivered! Received an acknowledgement of £0.00 paid after transaction! :beat1off: 

2 minutes ago, Vegasvoss said:

I didn't look just the just found the article

yeah i know mate i had a look earlier and nothing that great just now. hukd is a good place to keep an eye on :up:

6 hours ago, rambovanhardnut said:

im very happy with PS plus and happy to pay the increase. its a good service, we have had loads of free games that have been hammered. 7 days, rocket league, etc. im paying twice though, lol

7 Days to die wasn't free.

I wondered why they were giving top titles lately, @spragga is right, the free games on the Xbox are alot better.  Playstation will go back to indy games after Christmas.  Wish I'd have taken advantage of that offer Goggz put up

pookeynoodles 

Why the increase, the games they give us are s**t 

I only play pes and golf club online