Jump to content
Govie

Scottish football thread

Recommended Posts

Just be glad we have Goncalves up front or you would have lost @govie

Anyway 6 clean sheets in a row, club record not to shabby for the squad we have.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The joy of live Scottish Fitba on the tv. Taking a corner in front of some wheelie bins and a road closed sign. 

 

 

DSC_0033.JPG

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2017 at 7:59 PM, JamboGee92 said:

Still, it's never ever a red card. No studs up, not 2 footed either. It's a yellow card.

Serious?! Ffs, he cleaned him right out from behind, waist high!! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, djquantum said:

Serious?! Ffs, he cleaned him right out from behind, waist high!! :lol:

Yes, Seriously. It didn't look like a dangerous tackle. It was a deliberate foul but only a yellow card for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolute disgrace what Dean Shiels has been subjected to by Falkirk fans. As if it's not bad enough being abused for a disability by fellow professionals. 

Disgusting behaviour. 

Dean Shiels deserves nothing but respect for all that he's been through and still managed to make it as a professional. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Seanachais said:

:g:

Did see something about them not having money to buy Murphy outright and Brighton pulled the plug cos of the money problems so they got him on loan instead. Supposed to be buying him in the summer once they sell season tickets to fund it. 

Maybe there's more to this than meets the eye then

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/carlos-pena-clutches-rangers-shorts-11818540

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Govie said:

:g:

Did see something about them not having money to buy Murphy outright and Brighton pulled the plug cos of the money problems so they got him on loan instead. Supposed to be buying him in the summer once they sell season tickets to fund it. 

Maybe there's more to this than meets the eye then

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/carlos-pena-clutches-rangers-shorts-11818540

 

They are already in 16mill debt lol. That lad Pena is reported to be on 20k a week :lol:  He was reportedly getting brethalysed before training every morning, crazy stuff. 

We run our Pen teams better than these clowns run a football club, thats not even a joke. 

Made a near 7 mill loss last year  http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41869400  and that article says they are relying on Dave King to pay it.

This article says "Mr King is penniless. Any order wouldn't secure compliance. It won't. It is pointless." http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/penniless-rangers-chairman-dave-king-11337005

 

They are f**ked either way, unless a sugar daddy comes in. The way they have been run since they were set up is madness. The wages they were paying down in Div 3 etc when a

youth team probably would have won the league. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Seanachais said:

They are already in 16mill debt lol. That lad Pena is reported to be on 20k a week :lol:  He was reportedly getting brethalysed before training every morning, crazy stuff. 

We run our Pen teams better than these clowns run a football club, thats not even a joke. 

Made a near 7 mill loss last year  http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41869400  and that article says they are relying on Dave King to pay it.

This article says "Mr King is penniless. Any order wouldn't secure compliance. It won't. It is pointless." http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/penniless-rangers-chairman-dave-king-11337005

 

They are f**ked either way, unless a sugar daddy comes in. The way they have been run since they were set up is madness. The wages they were paying down in Div 3 etc when a

youth team probably would have won the league. 

But, but, but "Scottish football needs a strong rangers" 

Need rangers so much so that in their first season back in the premiership, celtic went unbeaten and won the league by more points than they did any of the seasons rangers were gone and won both cups too, when many other teams actually won cups for the first time in years(us included) in the previous few seasons. 

 

f**k them I say :beat1off: 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DTCssht_WAAE7_g_U.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back in your box Hibernian.

What a defender Berra is in Scotland.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/01/2018 at 4:31 PM, Vegasvoss said:

Back in your box Hibernian.

What a defender Berra is in Scotland.

Definitely mate, they should know their place by now. Berra is the best defender in Scotland, the best defender Scotland has even including the ones who play in England. He would walk into the current Celtic team. No other player in our league  outwith Celtic would be able to do that. Now I believe Mick McCarthy when he said Berra was the best defender in the English Championship. He should be playing for a bottom half EPL team imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only rangers can kick the goalkeeper and get a penalty and the keeper gets stretchered off injured. 

f**k right off

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Over 720 mins since Hearts last conceded a goal now.Defence as strong as the old castle rock

20161207EdinburghCastle-1486_1200_MP.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two absolutely cracking goals by Aberdeen today. McKenna will a long range thunderbolt and my PEN returning hero Niall McGinn with a solo goal from his own half :drool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New stadium looks great @Govie who it gets they final approval

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:crazy:

Going for 55, song could be around a while :D

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, djquantum said:

:crazy:

Going for 55, song could be around a while :D

 

It's bad when the song is the worst thing about the video, and in it there was a grown man trying to light his own nipples on fire :lmao: 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow Demetri Mitchell's goal yesterday

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some strike that 2nd goal! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mcleish get the Scotland gig. 'sake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×