ClaretMatt

bumClub 2018

Will probably dip in and out of bumClub on 2018 so thought I'd start a topic for it. Hopefully the auction house returns as that was the only saving grace of the mode last year.

Been doing some scouting for Level 1 - 3 teams and found some Pansexually bumClub players (it's all about the levelling up potential so different to PEN scouting).

Top of my shortlist is

http://www.pesmaster.com/r-martinez/pes-2018/player/1073802513/

Those cards, those stats that will level to 90+, that lower rating! Would feature off the bench in any Level 5 team I create for sure (if I decide to go so slaggy).

• Like 1

Reckon I'm going to try and get the slaggiest team I can without actually playing any games :lol: 

45 minutes ago, Govie said:

Reckon I'm going to try and get the slaggiest team I can without actually playing any games :lol: 

Just log in and out of it every day and you'd build up a fair stash

Just now, ClaretMatt said:

Just log in and out of it every day and you'd build up a fair stash

Was kinda doing that on the Xbox, ended up with a couple of my PEN team at the time so played a few games, kept getting useless pookeynoodles in the spins and gave up :lol: 

I have one aim, tol get Messi, make him a trainer and then train Ronaldo with him. Managed to do this two years running :lol:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, tezombie said:

I have one aim, tol get Messi, make him a trainer and then train Ronaldo with him. Managed to do this two years running :lol:

Sadomasochist :lol: 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, tezombie said:

I used him to train Pohjanpalo. Got a few levels :ohyeah:

How does Bolt play :shifty: 

Yeah love myClub - will definitely play it alot this year. Like I do every year.

No targets. No farming. No coins. No Agents.

Just play with what the game gives me via challenges and Free Scout combos and see how far I get. Did this last year and kept going with it; best part of myClub 2017 I thought. I did sign a couple of players from Auction House but I didn't end up using them after the first couple of weeks as they were Bronzes and I mainly played Level 3/4 with what the game gave me.

Good fun.

• Like 1

My first special agent spin...

GERARD PIQUE. 

FFS. Honestly, one of the players I hate the most. 

13 hours ago, ClaretMatt said:

Will probably dip in and out of bumClub on 2018 so thought I'd start a topic for it. Hopefully the auction house returns as that was the only saving grace of the mode last year.

Been doing some scouting for Level 1 - 3 teams and found some Pansexually bumClub players (it's all about the levelling up potential so different to PEN scouting).

Top of my shortlist is

http://www.pesmaster.com/r-martinez/pes-2018/player/1073802513/

Those cards, those stats that will level to 90+, that lower rating! Would feature off the bench in any Level 5 team I create for sure (if I decide to go so slaggy).

http://www.pesmaster.com/d-zapata/pes-2018/player/60060/

Best player for my club striker for value in my opinon above.

Also try RB Nababkin for CSKA Moscow - has spades where it matters and nothing where it dosn't! - used him against the Neymar crew to some good effect

In PES17 on Myclub I got my PEN team (its easy to buy an agent for Caen and Guingamp but tricky with English Prem players), never spend real cash - just farm points.

I have two teams on Myclub - One that is 3 star with 78 / 80 rated players (with favs like Kankava / Zapata + agents for Argentinian clubs which cost 2k and offer up 5/6 silver players which are easy and cheap to snare and my PEN team

never use black ball players, have 3/4 gold ones for the 3 star team (when I get them on a free agent spin I use them as trainers)

Like @Sunzibad I used to build a team with free agent spins, but I save them now and get to about 20 then buy a club agent for as low as poss and f**k about with the combinations until I get my man.

Myclub is sometimes wrecked by wankers by 70% of those I play are alright

2 hours ago, Jookoi said:

My first special agent spin...

GERARD PIQUE. 

FFS. Honestly, one of the players I hate the most. 

You ungrateful b*****d *nods*

1 minute ago, Sami3lungs said:

You ungrateful b*****d *nods*

You're right. He'll be a good trainer! 

I just like doing the spins. 

It's like opening packs of footy stickers as a kid :lol: 

Last year Konami were giving out blocks of 10,000 points like they were smarties. One time I logged in and had like 80k points off them built up in my inbox :shootme: 

Logged in Las night, Konami gave me about 10 spins, picked up Iniesta and Dzeko 

Not the best opening round of spins but that's what makes the journey even better. 

My best playet would be Lemar and I also have a Lvl. 1 Bernardo Silva. :D

Additional gifted spins included Welbeck, Rolando, Leighton Baines, Aleix Vidal, Burki and Pyatov.

The curse of the TOTY struck again! After receiving Ramos back to back in 2016 and 2017, I got another defensive player in Buffon. Won me my first game mind with a string of incredible saves. :D

Alexis Sanchez on loan for 6-games.

Spinned all the free agents : All crap, bb is Buffon, along with 3 gold/silver keepers, what a lucky! start :)

Tonight, time to dive in auctions and some games.

I got Sergio Ramos for my 3rd year in a row :g:

• Like 1

First player :lol:

IMG_20170914_102826.jpg

• Like 2

• Like 1

Used all the free spins:

Boateng, Lovren, Mascherano, Danielo Pereira, Perisic, Aduriz, Milik, Toprak, R. Guerreiro, I. Fernandez

aint this why myclub is looked at a bit pathetically by many?

where is the sense of striving for quality, MLO you would play the game mode, to earn credits to buy players and gradually work you way up to buying the better players.

i found my nuggets that way of playing, for example Brandao and Balzaretti who i owned both on pes 13 on pen.

why are they making the mode feel almost pointless to play from day 1? i really cant understand their thinking with this, obviously been the same since its inception on pes 15.

MLO for all its faults Van der Mirch and Mphela included, the game mode at least had that excitement when buying the players you wanted.

Myclub is such a f**kfest getting Messi and Ronaldo on day 1, f**k off, haha

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, spragga said:

aint this why myclub is looked at a bit pathetically by many?

where is the sense of striving for quality, MLO you would play the game mode, to earn credits to buy players and gradually work you way up to buying the better players.

i found my nuggets that way of playing, for example Brandao and Balzaretti who i owned both on pes 13 on pen.

why are they making the mode feel almost pointless to play from day 1? i really cant understand their thinking with this, obviously been the same since its inception on pes 15.

MLO for all its faults Van der Mirch and Mphela included, the game mode at least had that excitement when buying the players you wanted.

Myclub is such a f**kfest getting Messi and Ronaldo on day 1, f**k off, haha

Best part of mlo was that you could buy your PEN team and beat some super teams with them

• Like 1